Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 264
Like Tree13Likes
  1. #101  
    Has any one install this patch ( http://forums.precentral.net/2874340-post78.html ) for 1.4.5 and got it to work??????

    Please quote this post when replying, thanks.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/17/2011 at 11:33 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Test this out k
    You will need some icons. see below
    Sadly, this doesn't appear to be working out in webOS 2.x (at least 2.0.1).

    Not only did it hide all other top-bar icons, the battery level text is left-justified and sit on top of the time. Perhaps if it were centered correctly in the circular graphics it would not longer hide the other top bar icons.

    Would also be interested in testing out a 2.0 version of the newer version of the patch. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    warlord, which versions of what need to be setup to the OP?

    i saw a post with a 2.0 version and a post with another 1.4.5 version. can you clarify for me?
    testing this patch
    testing this patch
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/18/2011 at 12:14 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
    Sadly, this doesn't appear to be working out in webOS 2.x (at least 2.0.1).

    Not only did it hide all other top-bar icons, the battery level text is left-justified and sit on top of the time. Perhaps if it were centered correctly in the circular graphics it would not longer hide the other top bar icons.

    Would also be interested in testing out a 2.0 version of the newer version of the patch. Thanks.
    Could be a mistake I made. Not feelin' all that great now.

    I will look in to this patch some more tomorrow. (2.0 ver1)
    ! will take Garrett's new patch (V2) if someone confirms it to work with 1.4.5
    and fix it up for 2.xx. All that is needed is to un-install old patch ( 1.4.5 ) and install this new 1.4.5 v2 patch (Here) and test....
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/18/2011 at 12:25 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazirker View Post
    Any thoughts on how long till this makes it into Preware? Thanks!
    I'm not sure this is a good patch for preware since it requires people to put the images into the .wallpapers folder themselves. I'm afraid it would confuse to many people if they were to just install the patch and it not work for them.
  6.    #106  
    warlord, i updated the original post but am now seeing that it isn't fully working? is it only the 2.0 one? which should i take down?
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    warlord, i updated the original post but am now seeing that it isn't fully working? is it only the 2.0 one? which should i take down?
    2.0

    take it down for now. I need to fix it ty
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    2.0

    take it down for now. I need to fix it ty
    You broke it?

    lol lol

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9. #109  
    it looks that way only 2.0 ver.
  10. #110  
    can't get anyone to test 1.4.5 v2
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    can't get anyone to test 1.4.5 v2


    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    can't get anyone to test 1.4.5 v2
    I'll test it.
  13. #113  
    How did you get the images to the emulator.
    Did you send them one by one with webqi?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    How did you get the images to the emulator.
    Did you send them one by one with webqi?
    Sent the zip to the appropriate folder and used the Terminal app to unzip.

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  15. #115  
    Terminal is not working for 2.xx ?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntmanMark View Post
    I'll test it.
    thanks
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Terminal is not working for 2.xx ?
    Oh, thought you were talking about 1.4.5. I don't think there is a way to use unzip on 2.0 yet...

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  18. #118  
    I already tested version 2 yesterday when it was uploaded. The patch installs fine and everything works. It definitely works better considering almost all the patches I had that modify the top bar reinstalled ok.
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    I already tested version 2 yesterday when it was uploaded. The patch installs fine and everything works. It definitely works better considering almost all the patches I had that modify the top bar reinstalled ok.
    cool. thank you.
    i will try to grt it to work with 2.xx now.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20. #120  
    When I installed v2, it just showed the default battery icon. I went back to the first version and everything is fine.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions