Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
    go to photos app and pick an image and set as wallpaper. Do a luna restart.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/22/2011 at 07:06 PM.
    Battery life seems pretty noticably degraded.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    any chance of this getting added to preware?
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by fubka View Post
    any chance of this getting added to preware?
    probably not. the only reason is because this patch requires the user to manually put the images in the .wallpapers folder. so even though they could technically downloaded and install the patch from preware, they'd still need to put the images into that folder from their computer.
    A+, this looks really sharp. worked on first try for me on pre minus.
  6.    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    A+, this looks really sharp. worked on first try for me on pre minus.
    sounds good bud!

from Ohio? what parts? I'm near Cleveland.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    sounds good bud!

from Ohio? what parts? I'm near Cleveland.
    Im in Akron area, about 45 min from Cleveland. Our weathers been junk lately as you know! I miss that day it was warm and the snow left us. haha.
  8.    #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Im in Akron area, about 45 min from Cleveland. Our weathers been junk lately as you know! I miss that day it was warm and the snow left us. haha.
    oh ok, ya, i go to John Carroll University actually, so were not too far apart. lol.

ya, were supposed to get another fairly large storm tonight again.
    I did seem to notice my device seeming to loose battery quicker (i have a seidio extended battery), and my email apps been extremely laggy on occassion. I run govnah 1ghz/500mhz screenstate...Could the app be any cause blackfireball5? Otherwise still love the patch either way. Thx
    No doubt, you've done a great job!!!Thanks for your hardworking.
  11.    #231  
    I personally haven't noticed any performance issues after installing the patch. And as far as battery life, I have mine overclocked with the SR-71 kernel so it already eats battery. I haven't noticed anything worse though.
    I'm glad to finally have this patch! It looks so much nicer than a standard battery with no percentage. It's nice and neat.
    Sprint Love
    I really want to use this patch - the problem is that it conflicts with Sconix's top bar framework patch for vzw. is it possible to get this to work with that?

pre 2 os 2.0.1 for verizon

thanks
    by the way i have posted this in 2 spots so sorry but there are 2 patches either one would be great -- also the icon with verticle percent in prewaredoes not conflict
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Does this work in 2.1?

edit: nevermind, I answered my own question, it installed fine. Thanks - I love the patch.
    Last edited by Nightburn; 03/04/2011 at 05:25 PM.
    can you release a version of this patch that does not contain the actual battery percent ? this is what i believe is conflicting with sconix's patch as he added the GPS icon in the top bar and for whatever reason these two items do not play well together..
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
  16. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    can you release a version of this patch that does not contain the actual battery percent ? this is what i believe is conflicting with sconix's patch as he added the GPS icon in the top bar and for whatever reason these two items do not play well together..
    Yes, please make this compatible with Sconix's Advanced patches for 2.x.x. I miss this patch. (I'm on VZW.)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Yes, please make this compatible with Sconix's Advanced patches for 2.x.x. I miss this patch. (I'm on VZW.)
    I also would like this. For now took out sconix patches to install this successfully thanks
    Last edited by bluenote; 03/05/2011 at 08:05 PM.
  18.    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I also would like this. For now took out sconix patches to install this successfully thanks
    warlord or garrett would have to comment on this as they did the coding. i'm not sure exactly what conflicts but i have a feeling it wont be possible.
    Hi guys,

I have been reading this thread with anticipation hoping to find a version of this patch for webOS 2.1. Any update on this as i find this patch to be a brilliant replacement for the stock battery icon.
    give me a few days and I will post one for 2.1.0 k