Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 264
Like Tree13Likes
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    did someone state that the mute patch had problems with patch?
    The only issue with the mute patch is that it appears to the right of the rssi div instead of the left. Should be an easy fix.

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The only issue with the mute patch is that it appears to the right of the rssi div instead of the left. Should be an easy fix.

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    I noticed that it was placed differently but didn't think of it as a big issue. It is just on the other side, rather than where it usually is.
  3. #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    I noticed that it was placed differently but didn't think of it as a big issue. It is just on the other side, rather than where it usually is.
    lol sorry I misunderstood your statement

    That would need to be changed in the mute patch.

    #tty,
    #hac,
    #callforward,
    +#ringer,
    #gps {
    float: right;
    height: 20px;


    <div id="devicemenu">
    <div id="power">
    </div>
    + <div id="ringer">
    + </div>
    <div id="rssi">
    </div>
    <div id="roaming">
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/18/2011 at 02:57 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. #184  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    lol sorry I misunderstood your statement

    That would need to be changed in the mute patch.

    #tty,
    #hac,
    #callforward,
    +#ringer,
    #gps {
    float: right;
    height: 20px;


    <div id="devicemenu">
    <div id="power">
    </div>
    + <div id="ringer">
    + </div>
    <div id="rssi">
    </div>
    <div id="roaming">
    I actually had to read what preryan wrote a couple of times myself before I understood what he meant.
  5.    #185  
    well either warlord or garrett, just PM me if you get it redefined.
  6. #186  
    the patch works. so we'll leave it up to you.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    lol sorry I misunderstood your statement

    That would need to be changed in the mute patch.

    #tty,
    #hac,
    #callforward,
    +#ringer,
    #gps {
    float: right;
    height: 20px;


    <div id="devicemenu">
    <div id="power">
    </div>
    + <div id="ringer">
    + </div>
    <div id="rssi">
    </div>
    <div id="roaming">
    Yep. Just gotta put the 'ringer' div below 'roaming'. That would take care of it...
  8. #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    well either warlord or garrett, just PM me if you get it redefined.
    Well, my Pre died today so I won't be doing anymore patch dev stuff. Warlord is more than capable of getting it perfect though.
  9.    #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Well, my Pre died today so I won't be doing anymore patch dev stuff. Warlord is more than capable of getting it perfect though.
  10. preryan's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    I actually had to read what preryan wrote a couple of times myself before I understood what he meant.
    Sorry I seemed to be unclear. I had no idea why the icons changed position so I just wanted to let you know. Now I understand their behavior.
  11. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by preryan View Post
    Sorry I seemed to be unclear. I had no idea why the icons changed position so I just wanted to let you know. Now I understand their behavior.
    No reason to apologize. I had noticed that it switched but it the patch installed & everything worked, so I didn't think about it. AND I didn't understand why until Warlord explained what the behavior was caused by.
  12. #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    My Pre did survive for 16 months though! Not too bad. Using only the Emulator to test patches and stuff is really frustrating since it's pretty limited. Having an actual device is extremely useful. With everything moving to 2.0 in the near future, there's no point in me buying another Pre/Plus. The 2.0 devices will be way too expensive for me to afford, so it's looking like it's the end of the road for me (as far as webOS goes). Was fun while it lasted though!
  13. #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    My Pre did survive for 16 months though! Not too bad. Using only the Emulator to test patches and stuff is really frustrating since it's pretty limited. Having an actual device is extremely useful. With everything moving to 2.0 in the near future, there's no point in me buying another Pre/Plus. The 2.0 devices will be way too expensive for me to afford, so it's looking like it's the end of the road for me (as far as webOS goes). Was fun while it lasted though!
    Are you an android developer at all? Also, what is your take on android devices vs webos devices? I don't mean in regards to hardware, so software vs software.
  14. #194  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    Are you an android developer at all? Also, what is your take on android devices vs webos devices? I don't mean in regards to hardware, so software vs software.
    No, I'm still an Android noob lol. I did start working with themes a little while ago though.

    So far, I'm liking Android better. The Market has tons of cool and useful apps (and a bunch of junk apps, but that's a problem with all app stores lol). You can download different homescreens, app launchers, virtual keyboards (I love Swype!), and all kinds of stuff. Most of the patches we have for webOS are included in Android as options. I like how webOS handles multitasking, but Android's implementation is very usable as well. Android's notifications show up in the top bar instead of the bottom of the screen. I really like that. Sometimes, webOS notifications would make my Pre laggy...

    It's not really easy to "patch" Android though. Making webOS mods is much easier (that might just be cause I'm so used to webOS though lol lol)
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    My Pre did survive for 16 months though! Not too bad. Using only the Emulator to test patches and stuff is really frustrating since it's pretty limited. Having an actual device is extremely useful. With everything moving to 2.0 in the near future, there's no point in me buying another Pre/Plus. The 2.0 devices will be way too expensive for me to afford, so it's looking like it's the end of the road for me (as far as webOS goes). Was fun while it lasted though!
    will you be back around summer time or gone for good?
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    will you be back around summer time or gone for good?
    I'll be back working on patches and stuff when I find an affordable webOS 2.0 device (Pre2 or newer). Since I'm poor, "affordable" means like $50. lol lol

    I won't be eligible for an upgrade on my phone service until like November 2012. lol
  17. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #197  
    Hey Warlord, I didn't catch the "set 5" on post #62 was the full 'spectrum of the rainbow'. I thought it just went green/gold/red. (thought a little rasta colors would be cool)
    Any chance of making one like that available please?

    (is it just my ocd but does the % number seem a little off-set?)

    Also, thanks for cranking these options out.

    Using a Pre- 1.4.5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everybody wants some!..
  18. cstray's Avatar
    Posts
    37 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I found the all of the images here from the net and I edited them with Adobe Fireworks CS5
    Yowza...a little too expensive for me. I'd like to get a graphics program, but can't really justify paying that much for something I'm just going to play with.

    BTW, I can also vouch for the final 1.4.5 version (the just battery one) working 4.0. I want to make some image tweaks, but otherwise it's awesome!
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by cstray View Post
    Yowza...a little too expensive for me. I'd like to get a graphics program, but can't really justify paying that much for something I'm just going to play with.
    GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
  20. #200  
    Is it just me, or do the images not correspond to the percentage displayed? For instance, I had 36% displayed, yet the ring was illuminated less than 25% of the way.

Posting Permissions