Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    there are some little patchs.
    but I can't find how to pack patch to ipk.
    search the forum and can't find enough information.

could u someone can help me about it?

Thx
    You have to do a few things to pack a patch.

I would recommend you just submit it to the webOS Internals patch portal, which does packaging automatically a couple times an hour (their autobuild server) I think: webOS-Patches Web Portal. It also adds the patches to Preware.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    thanks..
    is there any other way to pack a patch to IPK?
    I've never used it but you can try Canuck Coding's ipk packager.
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...-packager.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I highly recommend against packaging a patch into an ipk. Only way to recommend it would be by submitting it to the webos-internals patch submission website. While technically its possible to use my Ipk Packager app with AUPT scripts, I wouldn't advise it.

Why do you need to package the patch anyway? Both WOSQI and Internalz are able to install plain .patch files as the are using up-to-date patch installing standards
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I use Jason's IPK Packager all the time to create AUPT-compatible patches for my own custom Preware feed.

Works great, but it's slightly time-consuming if you're doing more than a couple patches at a time, because you have to make sure the AUPT scripts are edited correctly and update a Packages file for each patch you create.