1.    #1  
    Hi guys

I was wondering if someone can help me out here, I installed the patch for percent instead of icon for battery, but for some reason it does not show the true battery reading, it is off like by 4%, can someone please help me and tell me why it is off?

Thank you
    What are you comparing it to?

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    i am going into my Device Info
    I'm not sure of the specifics, but the UI is normally a little bit off regarding the exact battery level. May just be because it polls the battery level every minute or so instead of constantly.

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #5  
    ok ty, i just thought i was did something wrong
    WARNING:

That patch has been known to significantly reduce battery life for some users.
    (including me.)

I'm not an expert, but I believe it's because it's constantly polling the battery.
    there is another patch you need to solve this. The % patch just maps to the battery graphic (which moves in block increments of like 10 or 15% - I cant remember the actual increment). The second patch changes that to report the actual battery charge and it will report the same value as you see in drBattery, or other battery utilities.
  8.    #8  
    i think it drains my battery, is there any other patches i can use instead of it?
    I'm sure it drains battery too.
    however, the battery icon by itself is pointless, and I don't want to swipe down to see how much battery life is left.

just add to the list of things I wish palm or hp could improve on...
  10.    #10  
    so what is the answer if there is answer.