Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I noticed a lack of development/updating for patches on webOS 2.x. With my Verizon Pre 2 on the way, I decided to take it upon myself to update patches that I really like, really NEED, use often, and had the know-how to do so. I thought that it was only right that I share my work.

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE PATCHES! I only put in the little bit of extra work needed to upgrade them to 2.0.1.

Please refer to webOS-Patches Web Portal for more information on these patches originally from 1.4.5.

PLEASE SEE A FEW POSTS BELOW FOR THE UNZIPPED .PATCH VERSIONS...
    Last edited by CraiaSoftware; 02/20/2011 at 08:20 AM.
  2.    #2  
    One more, fixed at 100% (limit of 10 attachments on forum)...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CraiaSoftware; 02/13/2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: added .patch version
    great job! I am sure everyone appreciates this!
    wow! how hard was it to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by lacan019 View Post
    wow! how hard was it to do?
    Depends how complicated each patch is...

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    cool. Did you ping the original dev to let them know? And are you submitting them to preware?
    kool did you submit these into webOS internals ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by CraiaSoftware View Post
    I noticed a lack of development/updating for patches on webOS 2.x. With my Verizon Pre 2 on the way, I decided to take it upon myself to update patches that I really like, really NEED, use often, and had the know-how to do so. I thought that it was only right that I share my work.

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THESE PATCHES! I only put in the little bit of extra work needed to upgrade them to 2.0.1.

Please refer to webOS-Patches Web Portal for more information on these patches originally from 1.4.5.
    Sweet, thanks for updating the patches . Just a heads up, any chance you could upload the .patch files to the thread directly? That was people would be able to apply the OTA with Internalz
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  9.    #9  
    Here they are, as requested....

Also, to answer the other questions:
    I have not pinged/contacted any of the original developers yet. And I have not sent any patches to Preware. I don't want to steal any other developer's thunder; perhaps they have big plans for their patches But If enough people want me to I will upload them to Preware. You can never have too many patches, right?
    Last edited by CraiaSoftware; 02/20/2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraiaSoftware View Post
    Here they are, as requested....

Also, to answer the other questions:
    I have not pinged/contacted any of the original developers yet. And I have not sent any patches to Preware. I don't want to steal any other developer's thunder; perhaps they have big plans for their patches But If enough people want me to I will upload them to Preware. You can never have too many patches, right?
    I would definitely contact the developers before uploading these patches to Preware.

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    just upload to preware with the names of the original devs on them
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    What a great community this is....you can keep your "Apple Dumpling Gang"....I'm hangin' with the REAL pro's right here! :P
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Sweet, thanks for updating the patches . Just a heads up, any chance you could upload the .patch files to the thread directly? That was people would be able to apply the OTA with Internalz
    Wait, is Internalz working properly in Webos 2.x? When I start it, it cannot seem to connnect to the FileMgr service properly.
    How very nice of you! Thanks!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinespending View Post
    Wait, is Internalz working properly in Webos 2.x? When I start it, it cannot seem to connnect to the FileMgr service properly.
    Internalz works, but FileMgr doesn't yet publicly. However, my private beta group and I have been using it for months now. Release will hopefully be soon, but it's out of my hands at the moment.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Damn, wish we had the overclock for webOS 2.0 for legacy phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
    Damn, wish we had the overclock for webOS 2.0 for legacy phones.
    The slow and laggy Pre 2, needs an overclock as much as the "legacy" phones do.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I really wish I knew how to do these patches! I really miss 1) haptic feedback manager, 2) when you open the phone it always opens in dialpad. 3) no missed call call back,
    Can anyone make these patches compatible with 2.0.1?
    Thanks so much if it is even possible
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    It's been so long since I installed a patch or anything without the help of preware I am going to have to relearn everything when I upgrade to another WebOS phone.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    The slow and laggy Pre 2, needs an overclock as much as the "legacy" phones do.
    Is this true?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast