Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    okay, I enabled master mode and restarted the phone but it still says the file format is not supported. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    okay, I enabled master mode and restarted the phone but it still says the file format is not supported. Any ideas?
    How are you downloading it.
    Are you sending yourself an email.

How I do it is to save it to my PC and drag and drop the patch to my Pre's memory and use internalz to install it that way. more an effort but it works
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

In Preference, make sure that IPK Installer > Register as file handler is set to 'on'.

Also, open the launcher, flick down from the top left corner, choose Default Apps, look if and what is registered as the handler for .patch. Do some device resets in between stuff to make sure it gets updated.
    I've tried just clicking it to download and also emailing the attachment. No dice. .ink works fine with internalz. I'll try it the way you mentioned. You just drag it to the main directory?
    in the default applications list, there is a long list of file types and the apps associated with them but there is no .patch in the list. How would I add it? Reinstall internalz?
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I've tried just clicking it to download and also emailing the attachment. No dice. .ink works fine with internalz. I'll try it the way you mentioned. You just drag it to the main directory?
    Yes
    after you open internalz, make sure you are at the root folder. click on the home icon at the top right and that should put you so you can find the patch k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Hi all. I can't seem to get power button to end calls to work on my Pre2 2.1. What am I missing? Are there any conflicting patches that could be stopping it? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Well, I am not sure if it is 2.1 or this patch, but I stumbled upon the setting in the Phone app prefs to let the power button hang up the call!!!

Edit: I checked and I had already uninstalled this patch. So, it must be built into the os now!
    Last edited by marysm; 07/15/2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraiaSoftware View Post
    Battery Icon as Percent with Color
    i just looking for this,thank you very much
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345