Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    testing
    percent as top-bar 2.xx
    all white but when charging it will turn green.

Please post here if it is working k
    i would love to use this patch -- it like the circle patch conflicts with sconix's top bar framework patch for vzw any chance to remody the conflict?

verizon pre2 os 2.01

any help would be appreciated

thanks
    by the way the icon with verticle percent patch in preware does not conflict with sconix's patch
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    so is there a patch re submitted for sms tone per contact, enabling the VK, and louder speaker and headphone volume just yet for 2.1 devices?
    those are missed patches!
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    so is there a patch re submitted for sms tone per contact, enabling the VK, and louder speaker and headphone volume just yet for 2.1 devices?
    I want these for my pre 2 with 2.0.1 please.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    VK patch is now there, but will freeze devices running 2.1 at this point, so I would either wait for a devo to tweak the code, or not use it at all. Though I heard 2.0 (Pre2) it works fine.
    any chance we could get direct ports of the original timestamps-clean & browser scrollbar patches? i appreciate the effort the author put into updating them, but i'm really not fond of the changes (seriously tho, why is the timestamp font bigger than the messge font itself? =/)
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I really wish I knew how to do these patches! I really miss 1) haptic feedback manager
    I second that one. Running 2.1 on a Pre- and it's awesome but I miss Haptic feedback and also the media volume in device menu. Would love to see these updated if someone gets a chance
    Anyway any developer could update the sms vibrate to x seconds? I miss that one
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    Anyway any developer could update the sms vibrate to x seconds? I miss that one

I know the 2 seconds one is available and working. See attached photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    any chance we could get direct ports of the original timestamps-clean & browser scrollbar patches? i appreciate the effort the author put into updating them, but i'm really not fond of the changes (seriously tho, why is the timestamp font bigger than the messge font itself? =/)
    I second this. The timestamp font is pretty massive and I enjoyed the small font size of the original patch.

With that said, thank you for putting forth all this effort to bring the patches up to date for 2.x
    Quote Originally Posted by yitz0550 View Post
    I know the 2 seconds one is available and working. See attached photo.
    for 2.0.1 for pre 2? it comes up unavailable for me....
    Ah. Running 2.1.0 on my device. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by yitz0550 View Post
    Ah. Running 2.1.0 on my device. Sorry.
    well i'll be darned

that sucks! lol
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    The time stamp font change is part of the code that Palm/HP changed. There was no changes to the original patch code. In other words, the patch code simply inserts the time stamp. What ever font size/color was set by Palm, is what it displays as.

To change this would require additional patching. Sorry, but I do not have time to do so anytime soon. Perhaps someone else can take a crack at it.

As for the browser scroll bar patch, I don't have time, but it was a fairly simple patch conversion. Perhaps someone else has time to convert the original instead of my edited version.
    oh I see, It does look like it matches the 'just type' font size & color.

anyways tho, tnx for the reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    for 2.0.1 for pre 2? it comes up unavailable for me....
    Take a look here, I have it running on 2.1 but there must not be any issue with 2.0.1
    Scroll down, it's almost at the bottom.
    Install with WOSQI.

webOS-Patches Web Portal

Please update if it works for you.

Regards///
    Last edited by thenyboy; 03/17/2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: more info
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by CraiaSoftware View Post
    Here is another one:

Top Bar with Date as MM/DD
    Can you please tell me how to do it but with this format DD/MM?

I really want it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
    There is one for the virtual keyboard but i dont know how to use it. lol i cant seem to bring it up on the screen
    You have to do the same as if you were bringing up the wave-launcher
    But is buggy, I took it off because it was resetting my Pre.

PS: sorry for double-posting
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Hey guys, I have Internalz Pro installed but when I click on any of the .patch files, it downloads on my pre and then when I click it to open it, it says the file format is not supported. I though Internal would open and install it. I'm running 2.1 on a Sprint Pre -
    Last edited by blue duck butter; 03/17/2011 at 01:18 AM.
    Do you have ''Master Mode'' enable?
    It's in ''Preferences''
    I do not
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast