Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    nice job!!! Thanks for these patch updates. I am sure everyone appreciates it!
  2.    #42  
    Submitted all my updated patches to Preware with credit(s) to the original author(s). Look for them shortly!
    you can rename this patch and submit it to preware with credits to Dev's. k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

i just updated preware and i see over 100 patches. most of them work fine for me
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    There is one for the virtual keyboard but i dont know how to use it. lol i cant seem to bring it up on the screen
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Messaging carriage-return-on-Enter patch!!!! My phone is finally acting the way I want it to now!!! No more fat-fingered accidentally sent messages!
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    5x4v2 icons please, anyone
    no banner or sound on touchstone
    no auto answer on touchstone removal

Quote Originally Posted by bobross View Post
    5x4v2 icons please, anyone
    no banner or sound on touchstone
    no auto answer on touchstone removal

Sorry to break this to you, but I don't believe the launcher in webos 2.0 is patchable. There has been a bit of an outrage about this amongst the precentral community.

It is written differently somehow that prevents patches (or least makes them many many times harder to write).

In regards to the other patch requests, I'll leave that for CraiaSoftware and his superior patch upgrading talents, to look into. :P

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    Sorry to break this to you, but I don't believe the launcher in webos 2.0 is patchable. There has been a bit of an outrage about this amongst the precentral community.

It is written differently somehow that prevents patches (or least makes them many many times harder to write).

In regards to the other patch requests, I'll leave that for CraiaSoftware and his superior patch upgrading talents, to look into. :P

Oh bummer! Oh well, thanks for the info mate.
    I would like to push for close phone app on hangup. I know about the launcher patches, HP better change this as I think most people want 4x4 or such and I really miss not opening to the page of my choice. Please HP fix this for 2.1
    I would love to see increase media an in call volume.

12.    #52  
    Perhaps we should start posting new threads with the title "[Updated Patch Request] patch name".

I would like to spur development from the original developers as well as new ones.

If I were to convert all the patches myself it would be a full time job and require a new education.
    Should have a Updated Patch Request thread and 2.0.1 Patches thread made a sticky.

not working
    Last edited by warlord9159; 03/03/2011 at 04:58 PM.

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    do you guys have the battery icon WITH the percent in color?
    Quote Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
    do you guys have the battery icon WITH the percent in color?
    yeah, i liked that one too.
    i can't get these to install
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Show hidden clock themes 2.0.1 only
    Some work great.
    ikr? Seemed to break my clock app fine when I chose a "hidden" theme.

from lumberjack, dunno if its useful:

[2011-02-27 22:12:30] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.clock: Uncaught ReferenceError: Mojo is not defined, :1

[2011-02-27 22:12:53] (LunaSysMgr) user.crit: com.palm.app.clock: Uncaught ReferenceError: cf is not defined, file:///usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.clock/app/models/themes.jsjsjs:$80$
    Yup, the hidden clock patch also broke my clock app. Installed it from Preware before checking out this thread (only came to this thread because the patch broke my clock...)

Trying to uninstall now, here's hoping it'll work again.

<edit> whoa, Preware hangs when trying to uninstall this patch. This ain't good. First patch that ever actually broke something for me. Could we have this Patch removed from Preware before more people get bitten?
    Last edited by GodShapedHole; 03/03/2011 at 02:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Yup, the hidden clock patch also broke my clock app. Installed it from Preware before checking out this thread (only came to this thread because the patch broke my clock...)

Trying to uninstall now, here's hoping it'll work again.

<edit> whoa, Preware hangs when trying to uninstall this patch. This ain't good. First patch that ever actually broke something for me. Could we have this Patch removed from Preware before more people get bitten?
    What version of Webos are you running.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast