1.    #1  
    I've noticed that whenever I get a text or email, by the time i reach in my pocket to grab my Pixi, the screen turns off.

So I have to press the lock button and then unlock the phone to finally respond.

I was wondering if someone could develop a patch (or show me if one already exists) that would keep the screen on a few seconds longer after receiving a notification.

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I would also love to have a patch like this and would donate. It's very annoying having to take my phone out of its case and unlock the screen every time just to see it's a notification that's not important because the screen doesn't stay on long enough to see it the first time. Just an extra request if the screen is locked and you push the power button once it would show you all of your current notifications without having to unlock the screen and tapping one of the notifications from the locked screen would take you right to the applicable app (SMS, Email, etc.).
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhelan View Post
    I would also love to have a patch like this and would donate. It's very annoying having to take my phone out of its case and unlock the screen every time just to see it's a notification that's not important because the screen doesn't stay on long enough to see it the first time. Just an extra request if the screen is locked and you push the power button once it would show you all of your current notifications without having to unlock the screen and tapping one of the notifications from the locked screen would take you right to the applicable app (SMS, Email, etc.).
    +1
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight