1.    #1  
    I remember hearing that we need the code to be released but now that we know webOS 2.x isn't coming to the original Pre/Pixi(+), does that mean no overclocking at all?
    Without a kernel source code release (which normally follows the webOS Doctor release by a couple of weeks), we cannot do an overclocking kernel for that version of webOS on that device.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    they are overclocked now, so that's what you will contiue to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    they are overclocked now, so that's what you will contiue to use.
    I think the OP was referring to OC options for people who have (one way or another) installed a more recent WebOS on their Pre. No point in discussing how or why/why not here. Just clarifying.

It's certainly sad all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    I think the OP was referring to OC options for people who have (one way or another) installed a more recent WebOS on their Pre. No point in discussing how or why/why not here. Just clarifying.
    Yes, that is the sense of the question I was responding to.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals