Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is my first patch I've ever made.

I saw it in another post with people wanting it (me included) and took the initiative to create a patch for this.

Fun experience i might add!

Let me know what you think and any issues that you may have.

A HUGE thanks goes out to warlord for the help of learning this process over the last week.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Make sure no other battery patches or themes are installed.
    2. Put images in the media/internal/.wallpapers folder ( You must make this folder visible in your folder options on your computer, here is a link if you don't know how ---- How to see hidden files in Windows )
    3. Install patch with wosqi.
    4. Install theme after patching.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by blackfireball5; 02/09/2011 at 01:26 AM.
    That's pretty slick there thanks for that Couple of questions. I'm running Warlord's Blue Theme, and I use the Red, White and Teal Show Battery Percent Patch. Does this patch completely replace the Red, White and Teal Show Battery Percent, or does it patch over top of that one, and is it compatible with the Blue theme? Also will this be available on Preware?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    this patch will not work with my blue theme. My patch changes the systemui.css at a place this patch needs to change. Sorry.

Blackfire put a lot of work in to this and the icons are cool looking.

great work.
    Looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    this patch will not work with my blue theme. My patch changes the systemui.css at a place this patch needs to change. Sorry.

Blackfire put a lot of work in to this and the icons are cool looking.

great work.
    Boo! Fix it please
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    lol if I did, I don't think that it would work with the % patch.
    So what are the % numbers I see in his patch, not true representations?
    you can always pull the css file and change it yourself
    I can't get this thing to install. I've tried Quick Install and Internalz, but no luck.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Can't seem to get the patch to install via internalz. Keep getting "Patch Installation Failed". Not sure where to go from here. Any suggestions? I removed other battery patches, did a luna restart and full restart.
  11.    #11  
    bah,this is what I was worried about. I tested installing it on a pre with like 3 patches. I was worried other phones with alot of patches may have compatability issues. What is the error that you guys get?

as far as getting it on preware i'm not sure how to make it a .pkg instead of a .patch.

and as far as the percent's, they are 10 percent incriments, I learned when teying to go by 1-100 that it's not possible (at least I do not know how and neither does warlord) to have it poll for the battery like the percent patch does.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So what are the % numbers I see in his patch, not true representations?
    it is one image. Just an indicator at the point the image is at. Will only change when the .jsjsjs $file$ $calls$ $for$ $a$ $new$ $image$.
    we can try to work with the .jsjsjs $file$ $but$ $with$ $2$.$xx$ $so$ $near$, $we$ $just$ $should$ $wait$ $till$ $it$ $comes$ $out$.
    All I get is an error pop-up that says: "Patch Installation Failed". I have about 25 patches, no theme.

Thanks
  15.    #15  
    :/ hmmmm. All I can think of is one of your patches doesn't play well. I have an idea that i'm gonna try later tonight after my classes that might help a little with compatability. I'll repost the patch when I do this later tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    :/ hmmmm. All I can think of is one of your patches doesn't play well. I have an idea that i'm gonna try later tonight after my classes that might help a little with compatability. I'll repost the patch when I do this later tonight.
    Thanks. Cool Patch. Good Luck!
    that patch looks awesome! Im going to install this ASAP! Thanks
  18.    #18  
    ok.

let me know if it works for you and if you get an error, report exactly what it says. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by drahgon View Post
    that patch looks awesome! Im going to install this ASAP! Thanks
    Insanely cool. Love it! Thank you so much!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  20.    #20  
    did it install for you?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Insanely cool. Love it! Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast