Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So.. It worked!

tooooooooooooooooooooooo cool dude
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    It will be the same images with a transparent bg.
    Can you change the charge color of the text or do i need to put a charge image in them?
    I'll take care of all the text stuff.. Just need those circle battery icons with stock names and no text in the middle.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Are you guys making a complete new patch or modifying the OPs patch?
    I started off with fresh files. Kinda hard to add functionality to an existing patch...
    ....... transparent bg

Removed images.
    workin' on new ones.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/16/2011 at 01:39 AM.

I started off with fresh files. Kinda hard to add functionality to an existing patch...
    Well if the OP doesnt mind, maybe add a cool animated icon to when it is charging. All the charging images can look like they are filling up (if that makes sense) since the circle is a bunch of bars. I dont know how to explain it. I actually tried doing it when this patch first came out but I didnt like the images I made and gave up. lol
    Hey warlord, would you mind putting everything through the Unified Diff Creator? It's late and I need to get to bed. So sleepy... lol
    Well if the OP doesnt mind, maybe add a cool animated icon to when it is charging. All the charging images can look like they are filling up (if that makes sense) since the circle is a bunch of bars. I dont know how to explain it. I actually tried doing it when this patch first came out but I didnt like the images I made and gave up. lol
    Cool i will work on this.
    just change battery-charging-1 thur 11 to battery-charging .gif

Hey warlord, would you mind putting everything through the Unified Diff Creator? It's late and I need to get to bed. So sleepy... lol
    Just email it to me

Just email it to me
    Here ya go. Feel free to change the file paths for the images (since you never seem to like what I chose. ) lol lol
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Here ya go. Feel free to change the file paths for the images (since you never seem to like what I chose. ) lol lol
    lol

Cool i will work on this.
    just change battery-charging-1 thur 11 to battery-charging .gif
    Well I dont know how it would work with your improvements on how exact the icons are with the actual percent. But whatever the battery is at a certain spot, I thought it would be cool to have the bars fill up to that point repeatedly.
    K i will look at this

Well I dont know how it would work with your improvements on how exact the icons are with the actual percent. But whatever the battery is at a certain spot, I thought it would be cool to have the bars fill up to that point repeatedly.
    thats cool.
    this will take some time as I need to make 12 animated images and on top that off that, i will need 1 to 12 images within the gif image

thats cool.
    this will take some time as I need to make 12 animated images and on top that off that, i will need 1 to 12 images within the gif image
    Yeah, thats why I said I dont know how it would work with your improvements. And also like I said, I tried this and gave up. lol
    I hope this hits preware soon I really want this patch!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bullonparade85 View Post
    I hope this hits preware soon I really want this patch!!
  17.    #177  
    damn! i leave for like a day because i had two papers to write and a computer science assignment, i get back and there's a team of people creating a new patch! haha. i love you guys... :P

so i kinda looked over the last few pages, where are you guys at? apparently this is very much possible. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    damn! i leave for like a day because i had two papers to write and a computer science assignment, i get back and there's a team of people creating a new patch! haha. i love you guys... :P

so i kinda looked over the last few pages, where are you guys at? apparently this is very much possible. lol.
    Yep. Patch is already finished.
    Oh, and sorry for hijacking your thread...
    Yep. Patch is already finished.
    Well technically we are still waiting on images from Warlord right? lol
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast