Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 389
  1. #141  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Yeah, thats understandable. Patches like this though show that there are still stuff to be discovered in 1.4.5.
    I actually though about making something like this a while ago.. Never got around to it though. haha

    It seems like almost all patch devs only make patches that add or change functionality or features. No one likes making the kind of patches me and warlord make... lol
  2. #142  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Yeppers just open some patches and you will see how they work.
    It will state what file is going to be modified and where that change is within the modified file
    I have done this. And honestly, I've done this with some of your patches. Its easy to modify something but to create something from scratch is something I havent gotten into.
  3. #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I have done this. And honestly, I've done this with some of your patches. Its easy to modify something but to create something from scratch is something I havent gotten into.
    Haha. That's exactly how I am with app development. It's easy to modify stuff, but making an app from scratch is hard! lol lol
  4. #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Haha. That's exactly how I am with app development. It's easy to modify stuff, but making an app from scratch is hard! lol lol
    Its like a second language that I dont know how to speak. lol
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Haha. That's exactly how I am with app development. It's easy to modify stuff, but making an app from scratch is hard! lol lol
    LOL I started an app and gave up quick
    Kinda glad I stoped now with the new framework in the works
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Its like a second language that I dont know how to speak. lol
    It's funny because I can go digging through all these system files in various languages and know exactly what does what. As soon as I try to actually try to write an app, I get all confused lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    LOL I started an app and gave up quick
    Kinda glad I stoped now with the new framework in the works
    I made one simple app... Haven't done much since that. lol
  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I have done this. And honestly, I've done this with some of your patches. Its easy to modify something but to create something from scratch is something I havent gotten into.
    Hey, wait a minute now.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Hey, wait a minute now.
    It was for personal use. Just saving you the hassle of fixing it for me. lol
  9. #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    It was for personal use. Just saving you the hassle of fixing it for me. lol
    lol, toooo funny. thanks
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  10. #150  
    Now Garrett needs to get this patch working with % patch and images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #151  
    Im going to start a new thread because this is getting away from this topic and I have some questions about images and all for you guys since I have your attention. lol
  12. #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Now Garrett needs to get this patch working with % patch and images
    I'm already working on it.
  13. #153  
    Warlord, you're gonna have to make the images to go along with it though.
  14. #154  
    What size?????????
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  15. #155  
    and what do i need to name them lol
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16. #156  
    You can keep them the same size as the ones in the OP (26x26). You can name them whatever... Actually, keep the default names. Less work for me to do.
  17. #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You can keep them the same size as the ones in the OP (26x26). You can name them whatever... Actually, keep the default names. Less work for me to do.
    on it
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  18. #158  
    Are you guys making a complete new patch or modifying the OPs patch?
  19. #159  
    It will be the same images with a transparent bg.
    Can you change the charge color of the text or do i need to put a charge image in them?
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20. #160  
    So.. It worked!

    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions