Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 389
  1. #281  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Just to get it instelled on the emulator
    I have it the old way and it installed on the Emulator just fine... lol
  2. #282  
    Hey, did you try out my patch?
  3. #283  
    Its your PC
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. #284  
    Bada-Bing!

    Installed using the original instructions. Looks GREAT! The animated images would be a novel add on but I really don't think they would be necessary. A lot of people will really dig this look.

    One "issue" I have/noticed is if you have the "System Menu Transparent Full Width App Menu" patch installed the circle gets bumped to the left a little. I attached a screen shot of that. The patch installs fine but there is a compatibility issue there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5. #285  
    Nope but it did install on the emulator now and would not before
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  6. #286  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    Bada-Bing!

    Installed using the original instructions. Looks GREAT! The animated images would be a novel add on but I really don't think they would be necessary. A lot of people will really dig this look.

    One "issue" I have/noticed is if you have the "System Menu Transparent Full Width App Menu" patch installed the circle gets bumped to the left a little. I attached a screen shot of that. The patch installs fine but there is a compatibility issue there.
    what patch did you install.
    We got two up now lol
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #287  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Its your PC
    No, it's your PC! Installed on mine fine, but not on yours. You must have dirty files!
  8. #288  
    Cool the one I uploaded has new images.

    1st set was 1meg
    now its like 31k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9. #289  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    what patch did you install.
    We got two up now lol
    The "Warlord" patch. I just saw that Garrett had re-written the patch. Downloading & testing that one.
  10. #290  
    his should work too.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  11. #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    The "Warlord" patch. I just saw that Garrett had re-written the patch. Downloading & testing that one.
    Its still going to not look right with that pushed over batt icon you got going on lol. The percent uses fixed positioning (for now).

    Time to make version 2 lol
  12. #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Its still going to not look right with that pushed over batt icon you got going on lol. The percent uses fixed positioning (for now).

    Time to make version 2 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Its still going to not look right with that pushed over batt icon you got going on lol. The percent uses fixed positioning (for now).

    Time to make version 2 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Its still going to not look right with that pushed over batt icon you got going on lol. The percent uses fixed positioning (for now).

    Time to make version 2 lol
    ok ok ok
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  13. #293  
    use new images below.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #294  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    ok ok ok
    Well.

    Removed Warlord patch.
    Luna restart.
    Install Garrett patch via wosqi.
    Now I am getting a "1 out of 29 hunks FAILED" error.

    Re-installed Warlord patch with no problems.
  15. #295  
    here it is

    Removed. working on new patch
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/16/2011 at 11:39 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16. #296  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmfraser View Post
    Well.

    Removed Warlord patch.
    Luna restart.
    Install Garrett patch via wosqi.
    Now I am getting a "1 out of 29 hunks FAILED" error.

    Re-installed Warlord patch with no problems.
    lol lol lol lol

    Something is conflicting in your systemui.css.

    Warlord, where do you have the #battpct placed in systemui? I put it at the very bottom.
  17. #297  
    look at patch above
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  18. #298  
    Ok... this should work. The percentage should also move along with the battery icon.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  19. #299  
    looks good to go

    Got to remove old patches we have uploaded
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20. #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    looks good to go

    Got to remove old patches we have uploaded
    Nice! We work well together... lol lol

Posting Permissions