Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 389
  1. #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Garrett92C
    get some sleep lol
    Sleeping is hard! Its 3:15am here lol...

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2.    #202  
    also, I'll install the patch and takes some screen shots for the new thread over the next day when my battery drains some.
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sleeping is hard! Its 3:15am here lol...

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    lol, same time here too. I'm in Ohio.

    its ok though, i don't have class till 12.
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Sleeping is hard! Its 3:15am here lol...

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Well I see you switched to your phone. You're half way there. lol

    12:15 here and I should be in bed.
  5. #205  
    Could you also upload that original non-animated image set you posted a little while ago? I liked those.
    yeppers.
    I will do this now and work on an anim later
    I forgot that I set all the text to white. There is no change to the text when charging. That's easy for you to fix though. You can just edit the patch file itself. You should see it around the top of the bar-assistant section.

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  6. #206  
    K give me a sec
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I forgot that I set all the text to white. There is no change to the text when charging. That's easy for you to fix though. You can just edit the patch file itself. You should see it around the top of the bar-assistant section.

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    k
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  8. #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    also, I'll install the patch and takes some screen shots for the new thread over the next day when my battery drains some.
    I uploaded a screen shot not to long ago that shows the battery percent in the top bar matching the battery percent in the device menu. You can use that if you want...

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  9. #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Well I see you switched to your phone. You're half way there. lol

    12:15 here and I should be in bed.
    Yea, I'm slowly getting there lol...

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I uploaded a screen shot not to long ago that shows the battery percent in the top bar matching the battery percent in the device menu. You can use that if you want...

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk

    sure, i can do that.
  11. #211  
    charging = green ?????
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    charging = green ?????
    Green or blue. Just don't make it black! lol

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  13.    #213  
    Should i use the same instructions that i have on the OP of this thread? or do you have any other suggestions for installation?
  14. #214  
    Thats why I suggested an animated gif to show that it is charging. What is the color when not charging?
  15. #215  
    diff folder for images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Thats why I suggested an animated gif to show that it is charging. What is the color when not charging?
    white
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    Should i use the same instructions that i have on the OP of this thread? or do you have any other suggestions for installation?
    Should install exactly the same way. Check with warlord to see if he changed the image file paths though.

    Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  18.    #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    diff folder for images
    where do you suggest?
  19. #219  
    ok i will change the patch to look for images in the .wallpapers folder
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    white
    Hmm. I'll have to test it out. I like white. It goes good with my theme. lol.
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions