Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes
    Garrett, imagine how hot these glass launcher pages would look on the TouchPad!
    LocoTreoGurl likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by mespiff View Post
    i have installed this using a transparent .png -- with a black wallpaper -- looks really good. i have a grey line at the top under the tab name. i have been trying to get rid of the loading card border so that the icon only shows -- with 1.4.5 you put the a transparent file titled loading-card-scrim.png and card-shadow-tile.png into the same place as these files -- these files are present in my new os but changing them has no effect on the loading cards -- any suggestions? -- i am on 2.01 (verizon ) on a pre 2

thanks
    The only loading card scrim images I have been able to change are the default application ones which are located in each apps directory located in usr/palm/applicactions/. But I havent found a way to change all the others so my default apps have my own custom loading card scrim but any other app is unchanged.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Garrett, imagine how hot these glass launcher pages would look on the TouchPad!
    I cant wait to start seeing themes on the TouchPad.
    is this them going to be updated for webos 3.0.4 as it is a must have for most people
    Enable the theme feed in preware, it's there already!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345