Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 85
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo6o View Post
    Ok just did it looks great is there anyway to change the just type page to match? I'm using the glass one.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yea, I can do the Just Type page too. I have to run out to the store real quick. I'll post the Just Type backgrounds soon...

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2.    #22  
    Sorry for the delay.. I need to get all my 2.0 stuff set up again.
  3. #23  
    I just did it.. looks great! Here's 2 screenshots..

  4.    #24  


    This look good enough for now?
  5. #25  
    That looks cool Man thanks.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post


    This look good enough for now?
    This will make it nice.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  7.    #27  
    Images and instructions are here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...just-type.html

  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Thanks so much man, I missed your glass theme so much from 1.4.5 and my 2.0 feels so much better today!! Appreciate what you do!
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Thanks so much man, I missed your glass theme so much from 1.4.5 and my 2.0 feels so much better today!! Appreciate what you do!
    You should be giving credit to errade instead. He's the one who made the original Glass Effect patches/themes. I'm just expanding on what he did.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yeah man thanks alot the black glass 3D was my fav.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo6o View Post
    Yeah man thanks alot the black glass 3D was my fav.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Heh, that theme is still sitting in my Prethemer account. I was trying to update it for 2.0 but it didn't go so well... Lol.

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  12. Rigid's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #32  
    Hey, not entirely sure why this isn't working. I create the files that were requested by your instructions in the root of the phone, and put the images at the very end? Luna restart and nothing happens?
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigid View Post
    Hey, not entirely sure why this isn't working. I create the files that were requested by your instructions in the root of the phone, and put the images at the very end? Luna restart and nothing happens?
    Could you be a bit more clear?

    Are you using WebOS Quick Install to send the files to /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/?

    I attached an image showing what it should look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. Rigid's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #34  
    Haha I just thought that doing it manually would achieve the same thing, guess not. Thanks for the help Garrett!!
  15. #35  
    garrett----good to still see you hear. I know things are sort of quiet.
    How is this different from previous versions? I cant remember what version I have now.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    garrett----good to still see you hear. I know things are sort of quiet.
    How is this different from previous versions? I cant remember what version I have now.
    Thanks.

    Well, the most important difference is that it works on webos 2.0 lol. That's about it... lol

    Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  17. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #37  
    Is this and the Just Type mod released as themes in Preware too, or is this the only way to install them for now?
  18. #38  
    I like that look what is the background to make it dark?
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    Is this and the Just Type mod released as themes in Preware too, or is this the only way to install them for now?
    I put Glass Effect Launcher and Just Type together in a theme and uploaded it to Prethemer. I think I named it GES3D Black (Basic). It should be in Preware too.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I like that look what is the background to make it dark?
    Hey mamouton!

    You can find the image I used and the file path in the first post.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions