1.    #1  
    Pulled up Preware the other day and saw that I had an update available for my UberCalendar patch. Tried to install it and it failed. Now the patch seems to have uninstalled itself and I can't reinstall. Anyone know what the deal is? I don't have any other calendar patches so I know nothing it interfering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    Pulled up Preware the other day and saw that I had an update available for my UberCalendar patch. Tried to install it and it failed. Now the patch seems to have uninstalled itself and I can't reinstall. Anyone know what the deal is? I don't have any other calendar patches so I know nothing it interfering.
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...62#post2845762
    go to the UberCalendar thread and read the last 8 - 10 pages -- i was having a lot of trouble getting the last version of the patch to instal prior to the update in preware. there might be some issues with files left over on your pre. it took me a while to figure out which files were problamatic but i finally did. sorry i cannot be of more help

Rob
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    same happened to me.
    Try uninstalling some of your other calendar-related patches, then update UberCalendar, then reinstall those patches. I did that and it worked fine.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblue View Post
    I don't have any other calendar patches so I know nothing it interfering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Try uninstalling some of your other calendar-related patches, then update UberCalendar, then reinstall those patches.
    Ummmm....
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Ummmm....
    Exactly. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    Ummmm....
    lol
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    If you post the last error messages in /media/internal/webos-patches.log, might help see the error. Don't open the file in Internalz if it's more than a few Mb's. Mine was 3Mb and it hung Internalz.
    I had the same problem. I uninstalled some MENU patches that include calendar related features, and I was then able to install the ubercalendar update. I just don't remember which ones.
    I removed "Add One Minute Interval" and was able to re-install Ubercalendar.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    I removed "15 minute interval only" and "wrap location field" and I was able to update UberCalendar.