1.    #1  
    Hey I downloaded your Patch Enable Virtual Keyboard, I was wondering how to activate it when in a typing situation. If anyone else sees this and knows how that would be great.
    You're using the leaked 2.0 Doctor, right? Has the patch been tested with that yet?
    The way you pop the vk up is how you do the wave bar. Hold the gesture and drag up to the screen.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You're using the leaked 2.0 Doctor, right? Has the patch been tested with that yet?
    Its on preware so I'm pretty sure that means its been adapted for 2.0 because I did notice ALOT of patches, apps, etc. that haven't made it yet and I hope the devs carry on there fantistic job
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Its on preware so I'm pretty sure that means its been adapted for 2.0 because I did notice ALOT of patches, apps, etc. that haven't made it yet and I hope the devs carry on there fantistic job
    All the patch does is enable the VKB that comes default with 2.0 (on the Pre2 at least) based on the code that leaked months ago. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a couple lines of code being added back in.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup