Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Some of those battery icon designs bring back memories...
    LOL not so long ago. just when we were starting out with all that top-bar modding lol
    Man, I remember putting a lot of hours in the animated icon sets i made.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    LOL not so long ago. just when we were starting out with all that top-bar modding lol
    Yea, those were some fun times!
    Now I did try to set up images to show a 1% step up or down but webos did not like that at all.
    I made changes to .css and .jsjsjs $files$ $but$ $it$ $just$ $would$ $not$ $work$.

Now I did try to set up images to show a 1% step up or down but webos did not like that at all.
    I made changes to .css and .jsjsjs $files$ $but$ $it$ $just$ $would$ $not$ $work$.
    That's why you do it this way:

Have you ever though about modifying the battery percentage patch to use those circle icons as a background? Would be pretty easy to set up. You'd just have to position and size the percentage numbers perfectly so they're centered in the circle...
    I think it would work very well.
    And Its not a 10% change. Its like A 2% to &7% change. I could never get it just right.

I did find a reference in a \.jsjsjs $file$ $that$ $kinda$ $show$ $how$ $it$ $changed$ $the$ $battery$ $icons$ $as$ $to$ $what$ $state$ $the$ $battery$ $charge$ $was$.

And Its not a 10% change. Its like A 2% to &7% change. I could never get it just right.

I did find a reference in a \.jsjsjs $file$ $that$ $kinda$ $show$ $how$ $it$ $changed$ $the$ $battery$ $icons$ $as$ $to$ $what$ $state$ $the$ $battery$ $charge$ $was$.
    Oh, I know... There is no set interval for the battery icons. I never cared enough to figure it out lol.
    Originally Posted by Garrett92C
    Have you ever though about modifying the battery percentage patch to use those circle icons as a background? Would be pretty easy to set up. You'd just have to position and size the percentage numbers perfectly so they're centered in the circle...

I had some icons set up to work but did not venture forward with it as we were working on diff stuff at the time.
    he!!, i think i still have that patch you set up for me lol

Which patch? I've made tons of patches haha...

This would be a good time to get that working though. Would be perfect for the OP. A lot of other people would enjoy it too!

I'm actually using a very similar icon with my HD2 running Android...
    Originally Posted by Garrett92C

I had some icons set up to work but did not venture forward with it as we were working on diff stuff at the time.
    he!!, i think i still have that patch you set up for me lol
    LOL! I'm not using it, but all your patches are still in my Pre.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Anyway, gotta get to bed. I may play around with that idea tomorrow. I know how to set everything up for it to work.
    With how the new systemui.css file is set up, we could be able to get some thing to work that we could not with <1.4.5

Yea, those were some fun times!
    Anyway, gotta get to bed. I may play around with that idea tomorrow. I know how to set everything up for it to work.
    I will dig it up and post it here k

With how the new systemui.css file is set up, we could be able to get some thing to work that we could not with <1.4.5
    Agreed. I love how systemui.css is set up in 2.0!
    I will did it up and post it here k
    Yea go for it. I'll check back in the morning.
    You know, even if I did move on from webos. I would still play with the patches and themes for this OS. It is tooo much fun and so ez to work with

You know, even if I did move on from webos. I would still play with the patches and themes for this OS. It is tooo much fun and so ez to work with
    Yea, it's still a lot of fun to play around. Lol

Night!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Ha, you two so lost me like 10 posts ago...

but I definitely agree about webos. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't tweak my phone with all the cool stuff you and others come up with. it'd be so....boring.

I didn't realize the icon didn't just update every 10%; I guess that's just the impression I got from the number of icons there are. Silly me. Guess it's a good thing I didn't just go in and replace the default icon files with the 10/20/etc ones you uploaded. Probably wouldn't have matched up well. Would've been clunky anyways, with the image decrementing 10% each time.

Have you ever though about modifying the battery percentage patch to use those circle icons as a background?
    Sticking the pic behind the battery percent patch does sound like a good idea of making it work, though I think you should keep the #'s white. Also, you'd have to figure out something for charging--could the # be decluttered while charging, then use a symbol (plug/lightning bolt) on the circle icon?

just my non-coding-ability thoughts on what would look good.
    Tuning in...
    I was inspired to start creating patches and took this idea on as my first patch.

head here to get her!

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...96#post2852596
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    I was inspired to start creating patches and took this idea on as my first patch.

head here to get her!

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...96#post2852596
    It's a great patch! Now go update mine for 2.0.

Swyped from my HTC HD2 (CM7)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12