Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    On my old Treo, I could add text after my phone numbers, and they would still dial. My Pre won't let me do this. Doing this allows me to know (for example) which is his & hers numbers when I have couple addresses, or to set one phone entry for a store but label different location numbers with names. Eg. "xxx-xxx-xxxx North"

Is anyone interested in making something like this work on the Pre? Is this still needed in webOs 2.0?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStory View Post
    On my old Treo, I could add text after my phone numbers, and they would still dial. My Pre won't let me do this. Doing this allows me to know (for example) which is his & hers numbers when I have couple addresses, or to set one phone entry for a store but label different location numbers with names. Eg. "xxx-xxx-xxxx North"

Is anyone interested in making something like this work on the Pre? Is this still needed in webOs 2.0?
    I definitely miss the "groups" or "categories" option on my Treo 755p! For example: If I wanted to send a text, or email, or pic to the guys on the softball team, I could just send "it" to the category or group and everyone on that list would receive the message simultaneously. It was a bummer when I realized I didn't have that on my Pre :/
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Please!!

I miss that on my Centro. I have too many contacts and the group/category helps out a lot
    Why not use the "nickname" field for categories...

???

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums