Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Been looking for a patch to share youtube videos on Facebook and Twitter. Found one for sharing to Badkitty but I am unable to find one for Facebook.
    Well, it would be easy to make, but from what I understand, the Facebook's app crossapp api just has parameters for sharing as a status update, idk if that's what you really want.
  3.    #3  
    that would work for me I think. Basically as long as it pops up on my wall its fine.
    Sorry it took so long. I went ahead and combined it with the Bad Kitty patch, cause it would conflict separately, so if you're using that one, please remove it. If you would just rather have the Facebook patch separately, let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    sometimes I use this method ... You go to m.youtube.com you can't play the videos but pressing the share button in the bottom of the video you can share in Facebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Sorry it took so long. I went ahead and combined it with the Bad Kitty patch, cause it would conflict separately, so if you're using that one, please remove it. If you would just rather have the Facebook patch separately, let me know.
    If you can do a separate one, that would be much appreciated. I don't use twitter and would love a facebook only youtube link share patch.
    Here's the Facebook-only version. I'll see about getting this into Preware for people, I've never done it before, so we'll see how it goes.

Edit: Changed the file
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Iam gettin an error when I try to install would this conflict with any other patchs? An if I do get it install exactly how does this work? I mean what do I have too do too post the link?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ya, when I try to install it with Internalz, it just says "Patch installation failed"
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Thanks a lot will try them when I get home from work.
    Okay, I figured out why it was failing on my Pre. It seems that the patch conflicts with the "Copy URL to clipboard" patch created by Jason Robitaille. I removed it and this patch installs fine now.
    The patch will conflict with any other patch under the Share Menu, sorry I should have mentioned that.
  13.    #13  
    I'm having trouble getting it to work. I am on a Pre 2 with webOS 2.01 I should have mentioned.
    Ooooooooh, I don't have webOS 2.0, so I dunno what the file looks like. I'll grab a 2.0.1 doctor and see if I can post a version for you.

Edit: That said, I don't have any way to test it after I make it, so you'd have to be a guinea pig for any version I post
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  15.    #15  
    Hehe, sure thing.
    Could you make one for Facebook Beta?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    Well, there is only one line of difference between the necessary file in 1.4.5 and 2.0.1, so barring any changes in webOS 2.0 that may make app launching different, this should hopefully work. This is the FB/BadKitty version, if you want a different Twitter app or just FB, let me know (I will just post it here and not in Preware, though).
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    esmmar likes this.
  18.    #18  
    Thanks again, that works great
    could there be a patch made to do this with carbonwebos beta?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I am not able to install this patch. Dont know why...
    Its palm pixi plus O2 germany with 1.4.5