1.    #1  
    Some existing patches are easy to 'copy' for a Pre 2. Landscape email is top priority for me. Luckily I could adjust the wiki code (thanks!) for webOS 2.0.1 on a Pre 2. I really cannot understand why HP Palm has not made landscape email (and PDF) a standard feature in 2.x.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Great! Thanks! I was looking at the wiki code trying to decide the right place to put the patch on Monday, but didn't have enough time to actually try one.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Have you tested this out on your device yet? Has it been submitted to the Preware feeds?
    landscape email is in web Os 2.0.1 well it is in the sprint version
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Have you tested this out on your device yet? Has it been submitted to the Preware feeds?
    Yes, it runs on my Pre 2 for about 2 weeks. It does not run in the emulator. I have posted a question about submitting clone patches.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    If you have 2.0.1 on your Sprint Pre, you can't talk about it (early access NDA). However, if this is true, then there is no point in created landscape email patches, because it looks like that it is Palm's intent to enable this (eventually).

Landscape email is not enabled on my Pre2 with 2.0.1.
    If you have 2.0.1 on your Sprint Pre, you can't talk about it (early access NDA). However, if this is true, then there is no point in created landscape email patches, because it looks like that it is Palm's intent to enable this (eventually).

Landscape email is not enabled on my Pre2 with 2.0.1.
    That guy is using a Sprint 2.0 Doctor he pirated off the internet. So, no NDA. Still shouldn't be talking about it though...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    Its not in 2.0.1 on my Pre2, but the patch works great here.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That guy is using a Sprint 2.0 Doctor he pirated off the internet. So, no NDA. Still shouldn't be talking about it though...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    First rule of 2.0.1 is you don't talk about 2.0.1.
  10.    #10  
    .... if this is true, then there is no point in created landscape email patches, because it looks like that it is Palm's intent to enable this (eventually)......
    Aren't you forgetting us, the owners of a Pre 2 running webOS 2.0.1? The title clearly states "Landscape email for webOS 2.0.1 on Pre 2".Patches are for currently released versions. If patchers and patch cloners would be guided by rumors about the future, then probably no patch would behold daylight.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick99999 View Post
    Aren't you forgetting us, the owners of a Pre 2 running webOS 2.0.1? The title clearly states "Landscape email for webOS 2.0.1 on Pre 2".Patches are for currently released versions. If patchers and patch cloners would be guided by rumors about the future, then probably no patch would behold daylight.
    How could I forget Pre2 owners, I are one . But if a leaked sprint 2.0.1 build has it enabled, I would bet my money on Palm enabling it for everyone sooner rather than later. Honestly there is no reason not to, it is stable code.