1.    #1  
    I created a patch that will stop phone numbers listed as fax numbers from appearing under the name of the contact when performing a universal search.

I created this patch because I will never dial a fax number from my phone and hate when I accidentally do. I also hate having to pay such close attention to which number I need to tap.

Fax number are still available in the contacts information in the contacts app.

This is for WebOs v 1.4.5
    I have not figured out 2.0.1 yet as it is completely different for patching this.. Will soon...

Submitted to Preware
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Great patch, but i found that webos labels fax numbers as fax, not Work Fax by default if I'm not mistaken. I have over a 100 work numbers as "fax" any chance of adding another version that just blocks "fax" alongside "work fax" ? Great idea!
  3.    #3  
    THe patch should by default hide all "Home Fax" and "Work Fax" numbers. Let me know if it doesnt
    It does hide work fax, but the pre only lets you choose labels as "fax". The patch doesn't hide "fax" but only hides the label "work fax" or "home fax" which I can only assign by editing contacts on gmail directly. I'd like to be able to hide work fax, home fax & just "fax" too. Because I have way too many numbers I'd have to manually change my labels from just fax to work fax so it hides. Is that possible? Thanks!
    bump for any more input on blocking multiple "fax" labels per my message before this. Thanks