webOS Nation Forums >  Homebrew >  webOS Patches > Patch request. Mixed audio
Patch request. Mixed audio

Old 01/16/2011, 01:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

I have a very simple patch request, that may not be so simple to do.

When in a call using BT, I only want the speaker to use BT. I want the mic to use the one in the phone. If there's any difference in mic settings between a 'regular' call and a speakerphone call, the mic should behave as though I'm on speakerphone.

The reason is that I have an inexpensive BT head unit it my car with a TERRIBLE mic. I can hear other people just fine, but I have to yell for them to hear me at all. On the other hand, with my Pre on the touchstone in my car I can use the Pre's built-in speaker phone and the person on the other end of the line can hear me fine, but I can't hear the pre very well.
VeeDubb65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/2011, 02:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

have you tried that patch that increases the speaker volume? I know that's not what you're asking for here, but from what I've read, that patch dramatically increases the external speaker (to the point of blowing the speaker) volume.
Old 01/16/2011, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have heard of that patch, but that's pretty far from what I'm looking for. Simply cranking up the speaker in my pre until it pops won't make my phone calls clearer. It will just make my speaker die sooner.

Like I said, I realize this patch is probably FAR more difficult to implement than to explain.
VeeDubb65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/2013, 10:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

anyone found a way to do this?
cvendra is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0