Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Could anybody create a Patch to the Youtube app under "Share" menu that enables us to tweet Youtube Video link? I would like to tweet youtube videos links over "Tweed for WebOS" or "BadKitty" from Youtube app directly ...
    thanks much
    I'm going to create an app like that. stay tuned on my website.
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    What website is that?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    that's great, you means an app that can view youtube videos with options to tweet, download and etc. ?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    wow! Is it so hard to make this Patch?!!!!!
    anyway thanks for nothing ...
    It probably isn't, I'll see if I can do it tonight.

Edit: Okay I was exhausted when I got home and kinda fell asleep. So I'll look at it in a few hours in the morning.
    Last edited by malpha; 01/17/2011 at 02:13 AM.
    Here you go. I wanted to do a Tweed version since you seem to use Tweed the most, but I couldn't find the info for that, so Bad Kitty it is. Look under the share button in the Youtube app. Works with Video Download patch. Basically it tweets the title, link, and I stuck (via youtube) in there but if you don't like it, you can delete that part out or I could do it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Here you go. I wanted to do a Tweed version since you seem to use Tweed the most, but I couldn't find the info for that, so Bad Kitty it is. Look under the share button in the Youtube app. Works with Video Download patch. Basically it tweets the title, link, and I stuck (via youtube) in there but if you don't like it, you can delete that part out or I could do it.
    it works perfectly it conflicts with the " Copy URL to Clipboard" Patch but it dosnt matter ...
    I would like to thank you for this patch thnx much