1.    #1  
    I just thought I would share this weird occurrence that I didn't expect to see.

I was running a fully patched Pre+ for a while and decided to go back to stock - much to my surprise, my battery life is doing better, and it seems pretty quick now - though I do notice a difference now that I'm not overclocked.

Anyways, I had the multiple launcher pages patch installed and had my apps organized in 5 pages (regular use, misc. apps, games, utilities, and system).

When I doctored my pre I was very surprised that when my palm profile loaded in, i still had 5 pages of apps. Which i thought was super odd, considering whenever I have done an OTA, i went down to 3 pages like default into my patches updated.

Since then I have received a brand new Pre from verizon as a replacement. And again, to my surprise, my profile loaded in 5 pages of apps instead of the default 3. It even made me start questioning if 3 was the default, so I loaded the emulator and played with that in default settings which does in fact only have 3.

I know 2.0 will add this feature stock, but it's pretty weird that I have it stock now. No complaints here - it's way nicer having the extra pages.

Just thought it was interesting, and felt like sharing. Back to your morning coffee now!
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
    It's known, that this is saved in your profile.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    It's known, that this is saved in your profile.
    Ah. thanks for the reply. I had done a search, but must have used terrible keywords.
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
    It's ok. It's more likely the terrible search function here ;-)
    And sometimes info needs to get repeated also.