Hey im searching an app to change the unlock key for my palm pre. My key on top right isnt working any more and i dont want to use the slider every time i want to access the phone. Is there an app available to change the unlocking process, maybe to the centered button in the buttom? Thanks all
    If I understand you correctly, you need something else to wake the device than the power button?
    Only way I can think of, except the slider, would be the ringer switch.
    Don't know a patch for the button.
    I dont think there is any other way
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    If I understand you correctly, you need something else to wake the device than the power button?
    Only way I can think of, except the slider, would be the ringer switch.
    Don't know a patch for the button.
    exactly!
    ringer switch s not really a comfortable solution.. would be 3rd retour to fix that damn power button..No Patch available? like middle button and a wish on the screen
    There's a lot of threads about fixing a broken power button on this forum. Have you tried any of those?

If the button just feels like it's lost its "springyness", the culprit is probably a little bit of rubber that fell off the underside of the plastic button. It happened to me - I fixed it with a tiny piece of rubber band. Months later, still working fine.