1.    #1  
    So I was trying to find a text from a couple months ago and quickly realized how much of a pain it is to scroll through months worth of texts! This got me thinking that someone needs to write a patch that enables searching through messages by the date they were sent/received.

I am picturing something as follows. You pull up an individual contact's messaging history, make a gesture of some sort (in order to prevent your input from beginning a new message), and then type in a date. The patch would then scroll the messaging history to a location that starts with the date you entered and allow you to scroll through the rest of the history from that point forward.

I have zero coding skills, so I have no idea how easy/hard this patch would be to create. All I know is that it would have come in handy quite a few times over the past year I have owned my webOS phone.
    I agree, interesting idea. I would imagine that it would be equally as easy to search by the text in the message body too

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    +1 sounds like a great idea to me.
    +2
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    +3
    +4 lol can someone please do this? or at least confirm if it's even possible? This would def be very helpful.