Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    decided to take on the request by Shock Terminal over at this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...minimized.html

Got the patch done and ready to share with you guys. please thank if this is useful

this patch keeps the camera app still running while it is minimized. perfect for those who like to multitask while still recording.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    works perfectly but I have Video Flash Patch and when camera app minimized while recording the flash turned off .. Any chance to keep flash On while minimized or is it impposible?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    works perfectly but I have Video Flash Patch and when camera app minimized while recording the flash turned off .. Any chance to keep flash On while minimized or is it impposible?
    here try this. jason's video camera flashlight patch by default had it to turn off when it would be minimized which was obvious, but now that we have the patch i made, makes things different.

i removed part of his code to keep the flashlight on . please remove your old video camera flashlight patch 1st before installing this one

please download below, thank you

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Thanks much, all works good now with flash on and video recording when minimized
    are you going to submit this for preware?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    are you going to submit this for preware?
    yes i will but dbsooner's portal site is currently down to upload it

but it will come with the camera video flashlight . soo u will have to uninstalll that patch before installing

is it possible to make a patch that can still video record while the screen is off?
    fritos the website on the first post when you go to submit patch thread isn't correct you have to go down a few post to the one rod talks about. Io am on road atm I will post correct link later.
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by youngevizu View Post
    is it possible to make a patch that can still video record while the screen is off?
    I will look it up once I get on a computer. I am currently writing back through the pre. So tommarrow night most likely.

good looks!
    Can you make a patch that doesn't pause recording when a call comes in?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    so did u work on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post

Got the patch done and ready to share with you guys. please thank if this is useful

this patch keeps the camera app still running while it is minimized. perfect for those who like to multitask while still recording.
    can this work with ROM2.1.0 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post

nice! works great. thanks!! any chance you could go one step further and have it still capture video while the screen is locked/idle?
    Please put this patch in the Preware feeds.

webOS-Patches Web Portal

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Please put this patch in the Preware feeds.

webOS-Patches Web Portal

Thanks
    You know anyone can submit the patches to Preware. Just be sure to give credit to the developer that made the patch when submitting.
    I know, I just want to give them a chance before I do it
    Any chance this patch could be updated to suport webOS 2.x?

-edit-

Thanks to fritos1406 for completing the code needed to make this updated version.
    Last edited by shock_terminal; 09/25/2011 at 11:24 PM.
    Thanks for the great patch, is there a way to make this patch compatible with The touchpad's Webos 3.0.4? I tried to install the patch but it said,

"
    Error
    Patch installation failed.

Patch unexpectedly ends in the middle of line
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/bin/patch:**** Only garbage was found in the patch input.
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/bin/patch:**** Only garbage was found in the patch input.

"

It repeats the exact same line three times as shown.

Thank you for your hard work ::clicks Thank::
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast