Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralego View Post
    Error
    Patch installation failed.

Patch unexpectedly ends in the middle of line
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/bin/patch:**** Only garbage was found in the patch input.
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/bin/patch:**** Only garbage was found in the patch input.
    The patch probably would need to be updated for the TouchPad. However, that particular error, I'm gonna guess, is a result of http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...tachments.html
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Thanks Jason. I downloaded it the correct way and I get the following:

"
    Error
    Patch installation failed.

The text leading up to this was:
    ------------------------------
    |Name: Keep Recording When Minimized
    |Verson: 1.4.5-1
    |Author: Fritos1406
    |Description: Keep recording in camera app when card is minimized
    |
    |--- .orig/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.camera/app/controllers/capture-assistant.jsjsjs
    |+++/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.camera/app/controllers/capture-assistant.jsjsjs
    ------------------------------
    File to patch:
    Skip this patch? [y]
    3 out of 3 hunks ignored
    "
    wow!!!! it seems great bud...!well done!
    Does this patch allow for video chats to stay open when you switch cards or would a new patch need to be made to allow for true multitasking while video chating? I haven't patched my touchpad yet but if I could do that it would really push me to.
    This patch is no longer working in 2.2.4
    Any chance someone wants to take a crack at updating it?
    I am glad to help in any way I can.
    Ok, so seeing as nobody else seemed up to it, I took a stab at this.
    Using the old modified file fritos1406 made as a guide, I attempted to mod the 2.2.4 version.

I got it working, though it doesn't show the "preview" while in card view like it used to.
    However it IS functional.

Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    pls i need help on how to install the patch
    I am running Win 8.1 My Camera and would like to see my notes on screen as I record my presentation. I found your patch but I am unable to open or run it. Can you please tell me what to do.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by mgreco2013 View Post
    I am running Win 8.1 My Camera and would like to see my notes on screen as I record my presentation. I found your patch but I am unable to open or run it. Can you please tell me what to do.
    Thank you!
    The patch is for webOS, not for Windows phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12