Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    Ok, I've got preware loaded. I go to Ubercalender patch.
    Click on install.
    It says Download/Installing Success then it says something like Error and 2 of 20 hunks and so and and it wouldn't download.
    Hear is the IPKG Log if that helps:
    begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    82 74086 82 61130 0 0 36586 0 0:00:02 0:00:01 0:00:01 68378
    100 74086 100 74086 0 0 42242 0 0:00:01 0:00:01 --:--:-- 75830
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":1, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":1 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    1 out of 7 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    2 out of 20 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/month-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Last edited by hassloch; 01/03/2011 at 06:12 AM. Reason: new information
  2. #2  
    This sort of thing is usually caused by the patch finding that the file that it is attempting to amend is not in its original state. ie it has been patched previously. Remove all calendar related patches and try again.
  3.    #3  
    Ok I went through and removed anything remotely that looked like a calendar patch. You do have a point. I did have ubercalendar installed once- but I disappeared. I don't remember uninstalling it. I've looked Internalz and there is nothing there pertaining to ubercalendar. Retried it now it said something like 1 out of 7 hunks failed. Any other ideas. I don't know why unbercalendar is so temperamental.
  4. #4  
    Try following govotsos's method here in his posts.


    http://forums.precentral.net/2811311-post1754.html
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

    Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch

Posting Permissions