1.    #1  
    So i hope someone can help me. i had to doctor my phone this morning. (was having issues with sprint tv) I didnt use the save/restore because i wanted a completely fresh start with my phone. One of the patches that i had (or maybe it was some type of theme) was a patch that changed the background of the cards to blue. It also changed the menu backgrounds to blue as well. Can anyone help me with the name and or location of this?
    The best way I can think of is to turn on the theme feed in preware, refresh the feeds, and then search for the word blue. That should find the patches and themes that might be what you are looking for.

BTW, using the saved package list is always a good idea. You don't have to install them, but it's nice to have a complete list of what you had. You can delete them from that list, or simply install just the few that you want to continue using. I have 70+ patches on my phone, and having that list saves me a bunch of time.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the advice...ill see what I can come up with.
  4.    #4  
    not finding what I'm looking for in preware.
    I think it was something I had to install through webos QI?
    Anyone else know what I'm tlkn about?
    Garrett is the author of that patch originally by errade and its under the glass effect suite patches
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    its in preware and you have to enable the prethemer feed or precentral themes feed in order to see it cant remember which one it was though.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    They're not in Preware anymore. I'll be uploading all of them in a zip later tonight when I get to my PC though...
    kool thanks Garret for stepping in to save the day !! umm keep some of them handy so that maybe if someone else want to try and update them for 2.0.1 or whatever ??!?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    kool thanks Garret for stepping in to save the day !! umm keep some of them handy so that maybe if someone else want to try and update them for 2.0.1 or whatever ??!?
    Yea, I'll be making all the images available in case someone want to pick up this dead project lol...
  10.    #10  
    thanks Garrett! So this will be available in preware then? Or will I need to download the installer fron the appropriate thread?
    by the way....its not "dead" yet! Personally, one of my favorite patches available.

Edit...so just went out on google thinking maybe i could find the installer for that theme b4 u uploaded it and ran across a thread that shocked me!!! BEST OF LUCK GARRETT! your work will deffinately be missed around here.
    Last edited by jayjam99; 12/28/2010 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    thanks Garrett! So this will be available in preware then? Or will I need to download the installer fron the appropriate thread?
    by the way....its not "dead" yet! Personally, one of my favorite patches available.
    I'll be supplying the ipk file which you can install with WebOS Quick Install. By "dead" I meant that I am no longer working on or updating any of my webOS projects lol.

I'll upload them when I get back to my PC later tonight.
    Well I, for one, am not LOL.

I'm sad to see you go.

I'd beg you to reconsider, but that's not dignified.

I can only hope that you will miss webOS and come back at some point to do the excellent work you do.

FYI: I have this theme and really like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr._Happy View Post
    Well I, for one, am not LOL.

I'm sad to see you go.

I'd beg you to reconsider, but that's not dignified.

I can only hope that you will miss webOS and come back at some point to do the excellent work you do.

FYI: I have this theme and really like it.
    Yea, I've been around from the day the Sprint Pre launched. I've had a lot of fun customizing anything I could think of lol. It makes me sad that even after almost 19 months, webOS is still lacking in basic features... One day it will be great though! Just not for a while.

I'm sure I'll be back once things really get moving.

Oh, and I'm glad you enjoy the theme! It was fun making those lol