Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Are there any patches for these?

1. Disable sending an SMS when you hit the Enter key OR confirm sending of an SMS
    2. Confirm when deleting an entire sms conversation

Thanks in advance.
    You will find a patch to modify each of those in Preware. Do you have Preware installed?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Yeah, tried searching but couldn't find anything :/ Could you please give me the names?
    'enter key for new line' patch will cause the enter button to insert a new line instead of sending the message in the messaging application.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Perfect, that works brilliantly. Thanks!

Now,my biggest issue with webOS is swipe to delete - I absolutely hate how double-swiping deletes a text immediately.

Is there a patch to remove this double-swipe behaviour (in the Messaging app, most importantly)? Or a patch to trigger a popover confirm/delete box on swipe?

Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by sm07 View Post
    Perfect, that works brilliantly. Thanks!

Now,my biggest issue with webOS is swipe to delete - I absolutely hate how double-swiping deletes a text immediately.

Is there a patch to remove this double-swipe behaviour (in the Messaging app, most importantly)? Or a patch to trigger a popover confirm/delete box on swipe?

Thanks again!
    I seem to have "confirm to delete" in my Messaging, so maybe I don't know what you mean by a double-swipe? I get the "Delete" & "Cancel" buttons when I swipe to delete either an individual message or an entire conversation, but that action for me is a single swipe off the screen (either to the left or to the right). Can you explain what you mean by a double-swipe?
    Correct if I am wrong but when I swipe the first time a delete/cancel box is available now if i swipe another message the initial message is deleted but I still have the delete cancel box for the message I am trying to delete.
    Now that's an interesting thought. The swipe of a second message appears to be an implicit confirmation to complete the first delete. I think that's intentional so that you can continue to quickly swipe away items without needing to confirm each item, but you can always cancel the latest swipe.