1.    #1  
    Coming from the older Palm OS phones such as Treo's and most recently Centro, I am still adjusting to my VZ Pre+. The one thing that always catches me off guard is that while scrolling through contacts, call logs, etc., I inadvertently initiate a phone call without realizing. I know that it is my fault as I may have pressed a button in error but is there anyway that there can be a "Send" or "Call" button to confirm a phone call before dialing?

Thanks.

Jon
    Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm M505 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Plus (All running InfoSelect)
    I believe there is a patch for that xanthanloid made it let me try to find the name.
  3.    #3  
    mamouton,

Anything yet?

Thx.

Jon
    Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm M505 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Plus (All running InfoSelect)
    There is a patch No autodial from Call Log, not sure if that's what you are referring to.

Also, just as they had in the Treo days, there is little need to scroll contacts. By using Universal Search (or Just Type in 2.0), simply start typing the desired contacts name and it will automatically find it for you!

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
  5. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    That's one of them. the other that helps is "No Missed Call Callback" by same guy (xanthinealkaloid). This one keeps the Pre from calling back the number in the banner at the bottom of the screen when tapped.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    There is a patch No autodial from Call Log, not sure if that's what you are referring to.

Also, just as they had in the Treo days, there is little need to scroll contacts. By using Universal Search (or Just Type in 2.0), simply start typing the desired contacts name and it will automatically find it for you!
    Found the patch from xanthinealkaloid. Installed and tested. Just what I was looking for.

Thx.

Jon
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    That's one of them. the other that helps is "No Missed Call Callback" by same guy (xanthinealkaloid). This one keeps the Pre from calling back the number in the banner at the bottom of the screen when tapped.
    I also installed this patch again from xanthinealkaloid.

Thanks to all for making my Pre+ work perfectly for me.

Jon