1.    #1  
    This is the YouTube Video Download patch that Jason Robitaille created, but updated for webOS 2.0.x.

It has been submitted to WebOS Internals for inclusion in Preware and WOSQI
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    You are the patch making machine.
    so glad patches are getting updated, still a few major ones that need doing, like sconix's but I guess that one will take a while.

If you can work out a way to renable media sync on the phone you are a legend in my books
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    so glad patches are getting updated, still a few major ones that need doing, like sconix's but I guess that one will take a while.

If you can work out a way to renable media sync on the phone you are a legend in my books
    To enable Media Sync, open Device Info, tap App Menu, tap Enable Media Sync.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Sorry gollyzila... it's gone from 2.0.x
    can't wait to try it out.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    You are the patch making machine.
    Nah... I'm a total NOOB... but no biggie. I just took some that looked easy and that I use and decided to update them. I was tired of waiting. I have looked at a few others and just had to close the file.

I would love to break the browser multi mod patch into smaller pieces. I like the full screen and the stream/download parts... the rest I don't even use. I'm just not sure which parts I can dump and which parts I can't. Of course if we made them all into individual file patches then they would be AUPT compatible.
    I didn't think the multimod included the full screen. I know I have it in my megamix browser patch. The mulitmod is just download and a couple of shortcuts. Check out the description. I never have a problem updating because I just uninstall all patches and then reinstall after the update. I am cranking out some now you inspired me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    hence my sadness. I dont see why they dont leave it in, Im sure im not the only one who didnt update itunes to keep the feature
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    Nah... I'm a total NOOB... but no biggie. I just took some that looked easy and that I use and decided to update them. I was tired of waiting. I have looked at a few others and just had to close the file.

I would love to break the browser multi mod patch into smaller pieces. I like the full screen and the stream/download parts... the rest I don't even use. I'm just not sure which parts I can dump and which parts I can't. Of course if we made them all into individual file patches then they would be AUPT compatible.
    +1
    I like the full screen and the stream/download parts... the rest I don't even use.

Really want the stream/download only patch.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    +1
    I like the full screen and the stream/download parts... the rest I don't even use.

Really want the stream/download only patch.
    Here it is... done.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...s-2-0-1-a.html
    Is there something I am missing or does the YouTube Video Download patch only work if you keep the Youtube app up front and full screen? It seems that if I do anything else, the download stops and winds up in limbo until I close Youtube, reopen and restart the download.
    But I prefer to download the YouTube videos on my computer, and I have got Aneesoft Free YouTube downloader for my favourite downloading, and now it working on very well~

Anyhow, thanks your sharing!