1.    #1  
    I know there are many threads on this error, but I've looked at them and I've tried every solution but none fix my problem. I've even doctored my phone, and I've uninstalled all my patches. I uninstalled MyQ for Netflix but I want to reinstall it. However, when I do, I get this message every time:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/com.nexgenmedia.nfmanager_0.5.3_all.ipk http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/precen..._0.5.3_all.ipk 2>&1
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    128 386 128 386 0 0 136 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 136
    128 386 128 386 0 0 133 0 0:00:02 0:00:02 --:--:-- 133
    curl: (47) Maximum (50) redirects followed

I've tried to install apps I haven't even installed before from PreWare, too, but they give me an IPKG log message similar to the one above, but with a slightly different file for each one. I've tried deleting the directory above with WebOS Quick Install, and it says it deletes it successfully, but doesn't help at all.
  2.    #2  
    Also, I tried downloading the app with Quick Install, but it says Server Redirected Too Many Times
    There's an issue with PreCentral's server. Dieter wrote me indicating they're working on it.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    There's an issue with PreCentral's server. Dieter wrote me indicating they're working on it.
    Oh, so it's not my phone then? Maybe I should have asked before doctoring my device and losing all my Angry Birds data. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post
    Oh, so it's not my phone then? Maybe I should have asked before doctoring my device and losing all my Angry Birds data. Thanks!
    I believe Angry Birds is one of the supported apps in the Save/Restore app. The next time you decide to doctor, you should probably run Save/Restore so you can restore your app data afterwards.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I believe Angry Birds is one of the supported apps in the Save/Restore app. The next time you decide to doctor, you should probably run Save/Restore so you can restore your app data afterwards.
    Yeah, I used that, and it worked for the original Angry Birds, but I guess Seasons wasn't supported.
    Yeah, I used that, and it worked for the original Angry Birds, but I guess Seasons wasn't supported.
    Well hopefully you didn't get too far in the game!

It has recently been added to the beta testing version of Save/Restore.

Note that both Preware and Save/Restore have dedicated forum threads.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals