1.    #1  
    Patch request - custom ls2 files for built in WebOS 1.x app services on WebOS 2 - That about says it all.

I'm thinking a custom ls2 file for the following services will enable the WebOS 1.x applications each of them serve to work on WebOS 2

There's one Homebrew service in this list, it enables the use of a built in app (MHS) in certain circumstances.

- ryans hope freetetherd service - custom ls2 file may allow MHS to function on carriers who do not support tethering.

- AT&T Navigator

- Amazon Music Service for use on unlocked US GSM Pre 2's

Feel free to post any other built in apps that do not run on the Pre 2 in this thread.

I'm going to work on these first 3 WHEN I can find the time, unless someone here beats me to it. (I would welcome this due to the limited time resources I have available this week).

Thanks,
    Barry

EDIT: Apologize for this thread. Seems these will require more to implement than just a simple patch for each app.
    Mods, you can remove this thread or close it.
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 12/21/2010 at 05:02 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.