Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    sooooo facebook has this supposed "g-mail killer" thats being pushed in somewhat of an invite fashion. See the Messages that Matter | Facebook ...would it be possible to add this to the email app or even the messaging app?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yay? nay?
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    As far as I'm aware none of these invites have been sent out yet and nobody except those working at Facebook have it yet. I think you might be jumping the gun a bit?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    nope.. i already have my @facebook.com email address.. i signed up for the invite the first day engadget told me i could.. about a week later i signed into fb and awaiting me was a pop up next to messages that said, "try the new messages." and of course i did.. maybe i'm special? lol.. but seriously.. it's out.. be it very limited.. know what.. i was a bit skeptical about putting my email address on here but whatever.. i believe there's a way to block unwanted messengers/messages.. mine is darius.moss@facebook.com
    Did you even try to add it in the email? It would be cool to get push notifications from facebook messages (finally)
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    @OneDeep.. hadn't tried it til i read your post.. and nope.. says it's unable to add in both the e-mail app and mesaging app..
    Since this is still new and is being worked on by Facebook (call it a Beta without the beta) then likely not, it's best to revisit when a full push has been put to place.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts