1.    #1  
    Is there a way to rotate the screen lock depending on oritentation?

If the Pre is on the Touchstone sideways in landscape mode, the screen lock still displays as if it thinks its in portrait. I want to be able to put the phone in landscape orientation and have the screen lock display correctly for that oritentation and not sideways like it does now.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Nope. Sorry, can't be done at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj View Post
    Is there a way to rotate the screen lock depending on oritentation?

If the Pre is on the Touchstone sideways in landscape mode, the screen lock still displays as if it thinks its in portrait. I want to be able to put the phone in landscape orientation and have the screen lock display correctly for that oritentation and not sideways like it does now.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

3.    #3  
    Ah that's too bad. I'm surprised Palm allowed this considering the 4 different orientations they allow you to use with the Touchstone.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    actually, there is a patch that ties orientation to the slider. It holds the current orientation when the slider is open. It's one of my favorites.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    actually, there is a patch that ties orientation to the slider. It holds the current orientation when the slider is open. It's one of my favorites.
    This doesn't effect the lock screen though right? This is only when the phone is active. I believe what i'm hearing is you can't force the screen lock to orient to the current position. By screen lock I mean this:

http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2009...ock-screen.jpg

That is the screen I want to rotate based on orientation.
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Quote Originally Posted by Slk24kgj View Post
    This doesn't effect the lock screen though right? This is only when the phone is active. I believe what i'm hearing is you can't force the screen lock to orient to the current position. By screen lock I mean this:

http://www.ubergizmo.com/photos/2009...ock-screen.jpg

That is the screen I want to rotate based on orientation.
    Nope. the lock screen can not go into landscape.

you flip it where you want it, and then open the slider. The lock screen isn't able to display in landscape. That may change when Exhibition is added to 2.x
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you flip it where you want it, and then open the slider. The lock screen isn't able to display in landscape. That may change when Exhibition is added to 2.x
    Try that and set it on the TS and see if it works.

it will work until the screen locks. then it will be sideways.
    So webos set it back to portrait.

Not possible as of now. But I agree with Cantaffordit. This might be possible when exhibition is introduced to webOS.
    could be