1.    #1  
    Like the thread title says, can a patch be made so that when I navigate to a page, then use the backswipe to go back to the first page it doesn't goto the top of the page? What I mean is when I do the backswipe from the second page, the first page shows up in the position on the page where I was when I navigated away while the page is loading, which I usually continue scrolling down on the page from that point. But as soon as the page finishes loading it jumps to the top, which is unbelieveably annoying. Thanks in advance.
    My browser does this already. The only time it doesn't is if the previous page isn't still in cache or is forced to refresh.
    if you double tap to zoom . The page will completely load almost always 99.9% of the time
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    my browser doesn't go back to the top. There is also a cool patch that uses the backspace and enter key to jump to the top or bottom of the page. It saves tons of scrolling.