Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I havent installed this patch yet so if this is part of the patch already, I apologize. But how about a toggle switch for this somewhere? Like in the sound settings? And again, if this isnt a feature, maybe only have it apply when the sound is switched to on. Just some suggestions to help out this patch.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I havent installed this patch yet so if this is part of the patch already, I apologize. But how about a toggle switch for this somewhere? Like in the sound settings? And again, if this isnt a feature, maybe only have it apply when the sound is switched to on. Just some suggestions to help out this patch.
    Thats a very good idea actually. I wish I could code this in haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Something like that would involve touching multiple files along the lines of the "Advanced Configuration" patches. I'll look into that when I get a chance to.
    fwiw, patch works well w/pixi.
    The patch for people on v2.1.0 is now available.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234