Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How do I unistall the active assistent that I installed via wOSQI?
    Because now I cant uninstall the original patch.
    Thanks so much!
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    You would need to get a copy of the original active assistant file and try to uninstall the patch.
    where would I find that
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Thanks I created the patch for you to work I will post it here. I notice that the phone vibrates when the phone starts ringing and hangs up. How can you make it detect when the caller picks up. If you send me the file I will create the patch. Here is a working version according to what I posted.
    thx, ur patch same my first patch, but i dont know why doesnt work.

(i used UnifiedDiffCreator.jar to creat patch)

only work when copy overwrite activecall-assistant.jsjsjs

@stu5797: my first post, i attachment original and fix file
    thanks for everything! I will try and use 'fix' when I am done with work. I can't wait to get this working because now it just vibrates when I place a call. (not when the caller picks up)
    I didn't use the overwrite function because I wanted to be able to quickly remove if needed. Your patch wouldn't work it installed but no vibrations.
  7.    #27  
    @mamouton: thx

@@ -800,6 +800,8 @@ <== this's my fault

@All: updated #1 post
    Last edited by nhimret; 12/09/2010 at 05:43 AM.
    oh no, nhimrot can you please pm me or post the fix for my problem . (need to uninstall active assistent)
    Thanks so much
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    oh no, nhimrot can you please pm me or post the fix for my problem . (need to uninstall active assistent)
    Thanks so much
    use activecall-assistant.jsjsjs $original$ ($download$ $at$ #$5$)

Open WebOSQuickInstall ==> tools ==> send file ....

(same install patch)

plz read all post before ask T.T
    I installed this patch and it seems pointless. It Vibrates when I call someone and when the call ends ends?
    Now if this patch vibrated when the person answered the phone, this would be a wonderful patch!
    a very very good one !! thx very much!!
    @milamila:
    it viberate when some one pick up your calling and also viberate when the call hangup (only if you paste the part two)
    Last edited by davai_za; 12/09/2010 at 10:35 AM.
    I am also having the same problem. I reinstalled the new patch from post one via internalz and the phone vibrates when I call someone. Not when they answer
    did I do something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I am also having the same problem. I reinstalled the new patch from post one via internalz and the phone vibrates when I call someone. Not when they answer
    did I do something wrong?
    look up your activecall-assistant.jsjsjs , $is$ $that$ $exactly$ $same$ $as$ $the$ $one$ $Nhimret$ $pasted$ ?
    ugg... cant get it to work. I install the patch. Does not work. Install activeassistant from post 5. Does not work. I just get the vibration when I dial the number and when the call ends both times. Thoughts... suggestions... ideas...
    I also can not get it to work. I thought I followed the steps perfectly.
    I installed mamouton's patch and it works just fine for me!
    +1 on mamouton's patch.
    mine just vibrates when I dial the number and when the call ends. Any fix?
    I just installed this patch on my wifes pixi and she has the same problem as me... Vibrate on call connection and on call end. Would really appreciate some help if you have time. This patch sounds soo great!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast