1.    #1  
    Please let me know if these work. If they do, I will upload them to Preware.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    webOS 2.0?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by S@lwos View Post
    webOS 2.0?
    It doesn't have to be used on webOS 2.0.

webOS 2.0 no longer calls the app "First Use" but rather calls it "Gesture Tutorials"
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    It doesn't have to be used on webOS 2.0.

webOS 2.0 no longer calls the app "First Use" but rather calls it "Gesture Tutorials"
    Hi Arthur,

I have an original Pre that has been deactivated. I use it on wifi only. I doctored it once before to 1.4.5, and used the Show First Use app to restore my profile. I recently used webOS doctor to install 2.1 on the same phone. The first run app came up, but it would not let me activate without a cellular connection. I had to put the phone in debug mode, but now I can't download from the app catalog or do backups, etc. The Show First Use app is in Preware as a placeholder, but it has not been updated to work with 2.0.

You said that Show First Use is not needed for 2.0, but if I want to restore my profile, how would I do that without it? Do you know of a way I can restore my profile, or failing that, anyone who might be updating the original app? I need to decide whether to keep 2.1 or doctor back to 1.4.5. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    @meriwether run your meta-doctor script with --wifi-only then after your pre boots run the Gesture Tutorials app. Just barely did the same with an old Sprint Pre-
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.
    Am I the only person that can't get to the first use app from the Gestures Tutorial?