1.    #1  
    Please let me know if these work. If they do, I will upload them to Preware.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    i just got my phone 2 days ago from bell on a no contract deal for 149.95

really like it a lot (except the keyboard, i kind of prefer an on screen board)

i am a senior and this stuff is not easy for me but so far have gotten into developer mode and installed preware and then your patch which didn't work at first, couldn't find anything

then i installed your canada localized patch and bang there it was "first use"

opened it and created a new profile and everything is great

thanks a lot !
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by X500 View Post

i am a senior and this stuff is not easy for me but so far have gotten into developer mode and installed preware and then your patch which didn't work at first, couldn't find anything

thanks a lot !
    No problem. The patch in Preware isn't mine, but it was requested that I make these in another thread of mine that relies on this patch, so I made these.

Glad it worked for you
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by X500 View Post

thanks a lot !
    There is a Virtual Keyboard in Preware you can install.

Just type "virtual keyboard" at the first screen in Preware, hit enter, and it will show up.

To use the virtual on screen keyboard, when a text field is selected, either double click or tap with two fingers in the gesture area.

Do the same thing to make it disappear.

Good luck!
    Great work man thanks soooo much Got my Bell Pre- working just like it was before I was cut off.