1.    #1  
    It sux to have to unlock my screen..enter pin, all to just turn my alarm off! Is there anything like this?
    Yes, please! Ideally you could silence alarms using the volume buttons, just like you can with the phone's ringer.
    I'm pretty sure the locked screen is one of the few things we are unable to change, along with hardware button functions.
    I agree. I hate unlocking my phone to turn an alarm off. I would think that it would have to be written into the app. But I dont know for sure. The music players all function when locked so Its weird that alarms and other notifications dont unless the app is written that way.
    there is a patch so that you can at least bypass the Pin step, but that would apply at all times, not just for alarm situations.
    Im thinking exhibition with 2.0 will fix this stuff too. I cant wait to see how thats used with apps.
    oh one hand it wakes me up more to enter my pin, so i wont press snooze. but on the other hand, yeah i could press snooze easier. so yeah +1
    Mine usually only goes When it's plugged in. I don't think the screen locks when it's plugged in, correct. Idk cause my screen is always on when plugged in using ms.