Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great app. I used to use HappyDays in PalmOS - it has some functionality like has been suggested that would perhaps enhance this app.

Jmjeong:HappyDays

Thanks
    do you have the logs you need for the contacts with no birthyear bug or should I get some for you? This is awesome but I have the same problem with a bunch of birthdays misassigned to 11/30...
  3.    #23  
    No logs yet. Would be cool if you could send me some.
    ok I'm at work all day and haven't played with lumberjack yet, but as soon as I can, I will. Thank you.
  5.    #25  
    just gave it a try: you can directly select BirthdayEvents in LumberJack. Then run BirthdayEvents, create events and go back to LumberJack. Tap on Retrieve Log. I don't know yet how to copy it into an email...
    just sent email, it has logs from removing and creating. Please let me know if I can help further.
  7.    #27  
    Thank you, will check it with mine and hope I can fix it.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  8.    #28  
    Dates without year and month < 10 are only 3 digits long... Something I fixed in 1.1.0 which should be now on preware. Thx
    thanks works great!
    The updated app works great now. 1 day alarms are created at 12 hours before midnight. Sounds great to me. All birthdays with no years get added correctly. Thanks a lot.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  11.    #31  
    Great, now let's wait for WebOS2.0 for fixing the then broken app, adding more features and stuff.
    I have that patch installed that notifies me when people's birthday's are. All of a sudden, my phone just started tripping out with that 4-tone factory notification sound. Apparantly I have 40 friends with a birthday on 30 Nov. As I was clearing them there were several friends that I know definately do not have their birthday on that date. Any suggestions on course of action? Never seen anything like it before.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I have that patch installed that notifies me when people's birthday's are. All of a sudden, my phone just started tripping out with that 4-tone factory notification sound. Apparantly I have 40 friends with a birthday on 30 Nov. As I was clearing them there were several friends that I know definately do not have their birthday on that date. Any suggestions on course of action? Never seen anything like it before.
    Run remove birthday events, any birthdays left on Nov 30th delete them manually. Update your app run create Birthday events again.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    For some reason, the patch created a recurring bday entry for a lot of my contacts ALL for tomorrow. I need to remove all of those. I'm happy the new app does this for you.
  15.    #35  
    If the (latest) app creates some wrong birthdays, please read the help and send me the log, as described there.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I got the same crazy notifications. Apparently this is a recurring issue
  17.    #37  
    you say, you get just a notification, but the events are on the correct days? I still don't get it. What are you doing and what happens?
    hi,
    sorry for this off topic post, but i would really like to buy an app from metaview (icalimporter) but since i'm from switzerland i can't buy from the app catalogue. Is there any other way? Thanks
    I use this great app now for a while. It' s a must have for me!

But I've one problem, I don't know how to fix it.
    When I set the notification time 12 h before the start, it will remind me at 23:45 (or if you prefer 11h45 PM ).
    Setting the notification at the beginning of the birthday it will remind me at midnight.
    Both times in the middle of the night are somehow inappropriate.

1. Reminding me 12h before the date would be ok. Any suggestions on how I can fix that?

2. It would be even better, if I could set the notification time on 12 o'clock of the birthday date. Is that possible? (Well of course I could create every birthday one day after the actual date but that's crap.)

(btw. I'm using ubercalendar as well)
  20.    #40  
    Looks like something to fix...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast