1.    #1  
    Adds ISO 8601 week numbers in the header of day, week and month view. For WebOS 1.4.5 and 2.0

Note that this is ISO 8601 week numbers. If you think any day but monday is a good day to start your week, this patch is not for you. If you feel comfortable with weeks having fewer than 7 days, this patch is not for you. If you need week 1 to contain January 1, this patch is not for you.

There are no sanity checks for the first-day-of week setting, so there may be unexpected results if you have anything other than monday set. Translations may also be off, feedback is appreciated.

For WebOS 1.4.5 and 2.0
    Attached Files Attached Files

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    I haven't been able to get this to work on 2.0.x at all.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pastorrich1 View Post
    I haven't been able to get this to work on 2.0.x at all.
    And rightly so! Something went wrong. The patch in Preware is empty for some reason. It doesn't do anything. I just uploaded a update to the patch portal.

in the meantime, the attached patch in the thread should work through WOSQI. It is what I was using, so I didn't notice the problem with the Preware version.

Thanks for alerting me.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
    No problem! I will watch for the updated version. Thanks for the response.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Hi!

I did not get this patch to work and when I removed it I lost the display of dates in the day view. Only Today is shown today and nothing on the other days.

I'm running a Pre 2, with 2.0.1, and have been trying to revert the functionality manually. I can't see what is wrong in the day-assistant.jsjsjs $on$ $the$ $device$. $I$ $have$ $looked$ $at$ $the$ $patched$ $part$ ($buildDayTitle$) $but$ $it$ $looks$ $correct$. $Any$ $ideas$?? $Very$ $annoying$ $not$ $to$ $have$ $anything$ $displayed$ $in$ $the$ $day$ $view$..
    i don't install it!!!
    preware is ver1.54
    Just a heads up that I have identified my problem coming not from this patch but rather that there is something wrong with the regional files for Sweden and Denmark. When having Sweden or Denmark set as the regional format country the Calendar does not show a date in the different views. Out of the over 20 countries I have tried this happens only with Sweden and Denmark.