1.    #1  
    Hello
    Would it be possible to have a patch that removes the missed call notification once you've called your voicemail? I realize this may involve programming and some magic, but it would be neat.

I understand that I can have only 1 vm but 3 missed calls, and the patch would probably not know which message I heard in my vm to know which of the 3 notifications to delete.
    But, I'd be happy to simply have a call to voicemail wipe out all missed calls notifications. If I want to see my missed calls, I will go into the call log.

I thank.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    Hello
    Would it be possible to have a patch that removes the missed call notification once you've called your voicemail? I realize this may involve programming and some magic, but it would be neat.

I understand that I can have only 1 vm but 3 missed calls, and the patch would probably not know which message I heard in my vm to know which of the 3 notifications to delete.
    But, I'd be happy to simply have a call to voicemail wipe out all missed calls notifications. If I want to see my missed calls, I will go into the call log.

I thank.
    I don't understand.

If I have missed calls and a voice mail, they are separate notification "bands" (lack of a better term that escapes me at the moment). You can swipe them away individually or both and you won't see them again.

(I'm not a patch writer, I'm just not understanding your request)

M.
  3.    #3  
    no problem.
    Caller A calls and it goes to VM. You get the VM icon and the missed call bar. Sure, I could swipe both bars at the moment, but i usually click on the VM one. Vm opens, I hear it, but the other bar is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    no problem.
    Caller A calls and it goes to VM. You get the VM icon and the missed call bar. Sure, I could swipe both bars at the moment, but i usually click on the VM one. Vm opens, I hear it, but the other bar is still there.

I get ya now. Yea, I see your point. When the phone app opens, the missed call notification should then disappear. Similar to new mail notification; when you open the mail app (not clicking on the notification), the new mail notification goes away.

Yes, I do (now! :-) ) see the added ease.

M.